“Cold food and they rarely have baked potatoes.”
Review of Wendy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #49 of 77 Restaurants in Derry
Description: At Wendy's in Derry, NH we're serving burgers made with 100% fresh, never frozen beef. Order natural cut fries, Wendy's classic chicken nuggets, fresh salads, a sweet Frosty, or meaty Baconator at a Wendy's near you. See our Wendy's Derry, NH hours, Wendy's coupons and menu. Download the Wendy's app to get Wendy's specials and deals.
Reviewed May 23, 2017

I guess you get what you pay for. Seems like all the Wendy's are going down hill, not sure why but try T-Bones across the street, little more money, whole lot more food.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

I enjoy fast food now and then so I sampled Wendy's. They've brought my old favorite Taco Salad but it isn't the same at all. Its titles are but not the food.Very disappointing.

Reviewed March 1, 2017

Place for a quick meal, alone, or with the family. Food was hot I love their baked potato with cheddar and bacon

Reviewed January 23, 2017 via mobile

Whenever we work in Derry we enjoy going to this restaurant. The atmosphere is light and open. Sitting inside the atrium area watching outside activity and enjoying their chili and salads is the best And the prices are fair.

Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

Obviously fast food has certain expectations that aren't great.....BUT I brought my son and his friend here on his birthday for a quick bite to eat before bringing them to Canobie for the day, which is a once a year special trip at most. Within 20 minutes of being at Canobie both kids felt sick and we left. My son spent the whole night throwing up. So they not only gave him food poisoning but we wasted over $100 to bring him somewhere just to leave and ruined his birthday. I believe they should reimburse us for the money spent but they only would reimburse the meal and offered more meals. Will never eat there again!!

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!