“It's Wendy's”

Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #49 of 76 Restaurants in Derry
Reviewed January 3, 2018

Not much to say about them except they're as good or bad as any of them. Nothing here that stands out but nothing bad either.

Reviewed May 23, 2017

I guess you get what you pay for. Seems like all the Wendy's are going down hill, not sure why but try T-Bones across the street, little more money, whole lot more food.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

I enjoy fast food now and then so I sampled Wendy's. They've brought my old favorite Taco Salad but it isn't the same at all. Its titles are but not the food.Very disappointing.

Reviewed March 1, 2017

Place for a quick meal, alone, or with the family. Food was hot I love their baked potato with cheddar and bacon

Reviewed January 23, 2017 via mobile

Whenever we work in Derry we enjoy going to this restaurant. The atmosphere is light and open. Sitting inside the atrium area watching outside activity and enjoying their chili and salads is the best And the prices are fair.

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!