“Great choice!”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 February 2018

Friendly, great food, many choices. Very good lunch specials. Portions are large and very reasonable. The pho/noodle soup is the best around. The avocado shake is awesome. Sit back and enjoy!

1  Thank thomasjb2018

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

As far as this place goes their delivery was great. Their menu was amazing, with lots of choices. They had Chinese, Japanese, etc..I ordered General Gau's Shrimp, it came with a lot of food & the shrimp was huge. The only problems I had were they're a bit pricey & I asked for light spice. It didn't come that way the peppers they use were huge & if anybody knows when they say spicey they mean spicey. That ruined my whole dinner & made the price seem a lot more. I don't mind spending a little extra if they get your order right. My suggestion would be especially for a delivery is check it when they deliver it or make sure you speak to someone that can understand you.

1  Thank Debbie R
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

The sushi is just ok, the Chinese food has been pretty good, definitely stop and try it, try the avacado shake

1  Thank mcc1979
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Called for takeout at lunch. Reasonable prices for many different Lunch combinations. Lunch portions were large for the price. Most couldn't finish their entire meals. Sweet and sour chicken, chicken teriyaki, pork fried rice and duck sauce were highlights. Restaurant was busy during lunch, so allow time for preparation. We were told 25 minutes and the order was ready when we arrived for pick up.

1  Thank Chris R
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Went for a quick lunch with a friend who had been itching to have me go to this place. I have to admit that I wasn’t too sure when we pulled up in the parking lot, but what a pleasant surprise! Very fresh, very tasty food. Try the #94; curried coconut shrimp; delicious!
Not a ton of ambience inside but very good food at a very affordable price. Will definitely return!

Been to Saigon Tokyo? Share your experiences!