“Seafood”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Great place to bring you family. Great views of the water. Seafood is good. Sizes are middle of the road. Wait staff is friendly but can be slow if they are very busy.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

We love this place and have been coming here for years. The food was great and the service was friendly and attentive. The thick clam chowder was amazing. I had the clam strips for lunch and my husband had the seafood Shepard's pie. We thought they were both fantastic. We got to sit by the window with a beautiful view of the water. It was a very nice romantic lunch to start our trip.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Good service, not as busy a d server was very patient and knowledgeable. Great atmosphere. Great food and quick and hot.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

If you are looking for simple fresh seafood done New England style don't look any further. I've been going here for 30'years and it's consistent. We take out of town clients from the Midwest and Canada looking for fresh seafood this is the place. Simple, fresh and well cooked. Their chowders and bisk are exactly what you think when you hear chowder.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I’m always amazed why people find this restaurant so good. Yes, the views are nice, but I find the food mediocre and very pricey. There is virtually no atmosphere inside because it’s almost like a big dining hall. Maybe it’s because I’m from the area, so I know many other better seafood establishments, but hey, if you’re not a local, it does hold a certain element that keeps tourists returning again and again.