All reviewsphillips exeter academybed and breakfastbreakfast was delicioussun roomgreat companyparents weekendwalking distancecomfortable staycookiesmonetritapeareunionmaine
Reviewed May 7, 2017

I came here with my boyfriend for his high school reunion at Exeter. I wanted to stay at a local B&B instead of the chain hotel his class was being hosted at to get more of a feel for the town. This B&B was perfect - charming, comfortable, excellent service, and right in town convenient to everything. Couldn't beat coming back from a long day and having coffee and delicious brownies in the beautiful breakfast room/sun room! Plus we had the whole top floor to ourselves! Next time we come for reunion I'm gonna book our room here well in advance - would love to stay here again and again.

Room Tip: We stayed on the top floor (Wyeth room) - very quiet and private.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 1, 2017

We stayed here about a year ago and I still remember Rita offering me a cup of tea at night. I was in my room when she knocked to check on me. The next minute she was back with a cup of tea and a cookie. The room was lovely decorated, I felt I was in Victorian era house. All is dainty and pretty.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 19, 2017

I stayed with Rita while attending a conference at Phillips Exeter Academy. The B&B is close both to the school and downtown Exeter, great loction! Both the living area and bedroom were very comfortable and clean. I stayed in the Monet room- very comfortable bed and nice private bathroom. Rita is kind and accommodating, and the breakfast was lovely.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed October 11, 2016

Rita's warm personality and attentive focus on her guests' needs really bring hospitality to a whole new level. Her home is beautiful and her knack for balancing form and function make simple tasks, like enjoying a cup of tea, quick & clever. The rooms are well appointed, our beds were comfortable and breakfast delicious. We thoroughly enjoyed our stayed and are looking forward to a return visit.

Stayed: October 2016
Rita R, Owner at Around the Corner Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2017

As are we! Thank you for your kind words. It was truly a pleasure to have you as our guests. Sincerely, Rita

Reviewed August 29, 2016

Caretakers and visitors were wonderful and fun to talk to; Amenities excellent and the Breakfast was outstanding. Lovely property with nice yard to sit in as well as a TV/ reading room. We were told the history of the house and good places to visit in the area.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family