“Enchanting Memorable stay!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Exeter
Around the Corner Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 2 Exeter B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Well maintained and enchanting. The service and hospitality was impeccable! Surely my go to when visiting beautiful historic New Hampshire! . No need to look or consider further unless they are booked. Rita is an Amazing host . She surely made an imprecision with her welcoming smile and open arms! Thanks Rita for making my first time visit in NH a lasting memorable one! Ask about her special signature breakfast!
Vince B

Room Tip: The Monet room is a charming comfort you will love!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

We (grandparents) and our daughter stayed here with Her daughter before dropping Her off for 5 weeks of summer school. So welcoming and comfortable not to mention convenient as we walked everywhere. The breakfast was delicious. The beds are cozy comfy. We'll stay here again for sure.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2017

I came here with my boyfriend for his high school reunion at Exeter. I wanted to stay at a local B&B instead of the chain hotel his class was being hosted at to get more of a feel for the town. This B&B was perfect - charming, comfortable, excellent service, and right in town convenient to everything. Couldn't beat coming back from a long day and having coffee and delicious brownies in the beautiful breakfast room/sun room! Plus we had the whole top floor to ourselves! Next time we come for reunion I'm gonna book our room here well in advance - would love to stay here again and again.

Room Tip: We stayed on the top floor (Wyeth room) - very quiet and private.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2017

We stayed here about a year ago and I still remember Rita offering me a cup of tea at night. I was in my room when she knocked to check on me. The next minute she was back with a cup of tea and a cookie. The room was lovely decorated, I felt I was in Victorian era house. All is dainty and pretty.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2017

I stayed with Rita while attending a conference at Phillips Exeter Academy. The B&B is close both to the school and downtown Exeter, great loction! Both the living area and bedroom were very comfortable and clean. I stayed in the Monet room- very comfortable bed and nice private bathroom. Rita is kind and accommodating, and the breakfast was lovely.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2016

Rita's warm personality and attentive focus on her guests' needs really bring hospitality to a whole new level. Her home is beautiful and her knack for balancing form and function make simple tasks, like enjoying a cup of tea, quick & clever. The rooms are well appointed, our beds were comfortable and breakfast delicious. We thoroughly enjoyed our stayed and are looking forward to a return visit.

Stayed: October 2016
Rita R, Owner at Around the Corner Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

As are we! Thank you for your kind words. It was truly a pleasure to have you as our guests. Sincerely, Rita

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Caretakers and visitors were wonderful and fun to talk to; Amenities excellent and the Breakfast was outstanding. Lovely property with nice yard to sit in as well as a TV/ reading room. We were told the history of the house and good places to visit in the area.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family