All reviewsphillips exeter academybed and breakfastbreakfast was delicioussun roomgreat companyparents weekendwalking distancecomfortable staycookiesmonetritapeareunionmaine
Reviewed August 4, 2017

Well maintained and enchanting. The service and hospitality was impeccable! Surely my go to when visiting beautiful historic New Hampshire! . No need to look or consider further unless they are booked. Rita is an Amazing host . She surely made an imprecision with her welcoming smile and open arms! Thanks Rita for making my first time visit in NH a lasting memorable one! Ask about her special signature breakfast!
Vince B

Room Tip: The Monet room is a charming comfort you will love!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

We (grandparents) and our daughter stayed here with Her daughter before dropping Her off for 5 weeks of summer school. So welcoming and comfortable not to mention convenient as we walked everywhere. The breakfast was delicious. The beds are cozy comfy. We'll stay here again for sure.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2017

I came here with my boyfriend for his high school reunion at Exeter. I wanted to stay at a local B&B instead of the chain hotel his class was being hosted at to get more of a feel for the town. This B&B was perfect - charming, comfortable, excellent service, and right in town convenient to everything. Couldn't beat coming back from a long day and having coffee and delicious brownies in the beautiful breakfast room/sun room! Plus we had the whole top floor to ourselves! Next time we come for reunion I'm gonna book our room here well in advance - would love to stay here again and again.

Room Tip: We stayed on the top floor (Wyeth room) - very quiet and private.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 1, 2017

We stayed here about a year ago and I still remember Rita offering me a cup of tea at night. I was in my room when she knocked to check on me. The next minute she was back with a cup of tea and a cookie. The room was lovely decorated, I felt I was in Victorian era house. All is dainty and pretty.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 19, 2017

I stayed with Rita while attending a conference at Phillips Exeter Academy. The B&B is close both to the school and downtown Exeter, great loction! Both the living area and bedroom were very comfortable and clean. I stayed in the Monet room- very comfortable bed and nice private bathroom. Rita is kind and accommodating, and the breakfast was lovely.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business