“A great place for a special occasion!”

Blue Moon Evolution
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Moon Evolution is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 56 Restaurants in Exeter
Price range: US$15 - US$60
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Lunch: Monday-Saturday, 11:00am-2:00pm Dinner: Monday-Thursday, 5:00-9:00pm, Friday & Saturday, 5:00-9:30pm. Closed Sundays.
Reviewed October 3, 2018

Great environment, very good service, high quality food, good drinks. Weekends, need reservation. I have never had a disappointing meal.

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

The staff was inviting, friendly and knowledgeable. My family and I were treated with smiles coming and going and the food you could tell was high quality and true to the farm to table concept they advertised. Looking forward to going there again.

Reviewed September 26, 2018

My niece and I had a delicious bowl of black bean chili for lunch during my recent visit to New Hampshire. We also shared an order of Grilled Brie with blueberries. Both were delicious. The atmosphere is very nice. Service was great and our server kept checking back to see if we needed anything.

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

I’d go back in a heartbeat. I had the KELLIE BROOK FARM PORK CHOP tonight for dinner. It was excellent!! I also had a mixed drink, an "On the Mark" cocktail which is rare for me (I usually get wine) but I would highly recommend this, especially if you like ginger.

Reviewed August 5, 2018

Excellent! This would be by far my favorite restaurant if I lived in the area. I did not think the prices were high, but I'm from the Philadelphia area soooooo... My advice - just go!

Been to Blue Moon Evolution? Share your experiences!