“A nice restaurant”

Lobster Boat Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 57 Restaurants in Exeter
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Description: Established in 1984. The Lobster Boat Restaurant is locally owned and operated by the Workinger family - Big Ben and his two sons, Ben Jr. And Jon. Our goal is to offer you a brief respite from the day-to-day as you enjoy a taste of the best seafood New England has to offer while relaxing and letting our exceptional staff take care of you. We understand, all too well, what it takes to get everything on your to-do list done, so let us cross one thing off for you and join us for lunch or dinner!
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

We came around 6pm. There was a line there already. We waited about 25 minutes to be seated. Most of the people around were elders.
The waitress are nice and helpful. I would say the food are OK. Maybe good for a small town standards. We ordered fried seafood platter and baked haddock.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed March 3, 2018

This is a real local place in a strip plaza. This place has wonderful seafood, I have eaten there many times and have never been disappointed. You know it is good when every day at lunch year round it fills up. Everything is fresh and made in house.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank penba2
Reviewed February 4, 2018

Wonderful meal yesterday this restaurant. The seafood was cooked perfectly and very delicious, along with reasonably priced. There was a line waiting at door at 11:30 for the lunch opening. Great wait service with Becky and the restaurant was impeccably clean. This was our first visit and I can't wait to come back.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

What a great surprise!! It’s in a strange spot - however the food is quite good. I had the baked haddock. It was soo perfectly cooked! The staff is friendly and great at customer service

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

I have heard mixed reviews on the restaurant. I’ve only gotten friend shrimp and calamari ever and love love love it!Been there 4 times so far. They paid my tab when they found out I came from Houston days after Hurricane Harvey. Locally owned. Go try it! Love me some fried deliciousness there!

Date of visit: August 2017