Review Highlights
Daughter’s Wedding

Beautiful, great staff, wonderful wedding. Cannot say enough about the views at this resort for my... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Kevin H
Second visit

We had visited several years ago and came back to again enjoy ziplining. This place does not... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
CvonC
Saint Louis, Missouri

All reviews zip lining mountain coaster segway tour ski lift off road summer fun ropes course ski area fear of heights super fun mid week scenic lift lakes region ski season two hours black diamond lots of fun
Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

Have skied Gunstock 5 years in recent years and really enjoy it! Beautiful views of Lake Winnepesakee (sp?) from the top and a decent number of black diamond and blue square trails, closer to Boston by 30 minutes than Breton Woods, etc. Great ski area for a mid-week visit for 4 - 5 hours of very enjoyable skiing. Gunstock is a gem of a ski area!

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

The staff at this mountain is amazing! I'm 63 years old, and I actually learned to ski! A shout out to Krista, Rick and Fred, and especially the rental shop who fit me with comfortable boots, which allowed me to enjoy my experience. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

Great mountain to learn to ski, reasonably priced. Great views of Lake Winnipesaukee from summit. Restaurant, cafeteria with huge rock fireplace. Full service ski resort. Close to the Lakes Regional hospital just in case you have an accident.

1  Thank Christine S
Reviewed September 21, 2017

We visited on Sep 1st and loved every moment of the time we spent there. At first, we were a bit confused with the package and how to sign up for the sessions but Dianna nicely explained everything and even moved our zip line tour to accommodate segway tour. We loved both tours. Michael at Segway was awesome and my son enjoyed learning from him. Zipline was breathtaking and gave us an altogether ultimate experience. The prices are good too. We will visit again next year.

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Loved views from the top of the mountain and the ride up and down the mountain was spectacular. There were other activities for kids but we passed on those.