Best Western Plus The Inn At Hampton(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$132
US$189
Grand View Motel(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$219
  • Free Internet
US$250
US$179
Harris Sea Ranch Motel(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$195
US$269
US$258
Priceline
  • Pool
Lamies Inn and The Old Salt Tavern(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$194
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleanhampton beachheated poolnice poolclean place to stayshort walk to the beachpicnic tablesmini vacationlocation was perfectwould stay againfull kitchencasino ballroommargheritamicrowavestripmarshpartying
Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

This hotel was clean and convenient. Nothing fancy here, but perfect for a quick getaway with kids. The kind of circa 1976 place with a lock in the doorknob and no real need for more. Friendly staff. Go buy your own coffee unless you like powdered creamer. Will definitely stay here again if I come to Hampton Beach.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

The best feature of this hotel, is it's location, which is a block from the beach.
The walls are very thin, so you can easily hear your neighbors.
The amenities were not good: the beds were uncomfortable, no cups or coffee were provided, and we had to get more towels, even though it was booked for our family of four (two were provided).

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank John T
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for one night because I was doing the smutty nose half marathon.
This place was perfect for our needs.

• The location was not only close to the beach and the main drag, but it was the perfect place for the race. My husband was able to stand outside the hotel and cheer me on.

• The staff was wonderful. They were able to accommodate an extended check out so I could shower after the race. I was able to shower and walk back to enjoy all the race festivities.

• The room is basic but CLEAN! We had two double beds in a two bedroom (small room all together but it was just two of us). It's not a year round place so there weren't heaters. We did have two space heaters and they warmed up the place real fast. The beds were comfortable. The bathroom was clean and perfect for our needs.

I would recommend this place if you wanted a basic clean place by the beach.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

Room was clean, staff was friendly. Room had a small refrigerator and tv. Location was perfect for us, on the backside of the strip. We would stay again, we were looking for a room to stay one night and it was perfect for what we were looking for.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

Oh my God, what a piece of junk this place is. One window had no curtains at all, and we're at ground level. The other window's curtain was folded up & sitting on a table. The place was updated in 1970 for $5. We were here on Sept 30 & its 48 degrees outside. There's no heat in the room!! We asked for help with that & we got a $10 space heater. Ok. AND I paid $195 for this. Hampton Beach!, get your stuff together. Get some pride.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Moxie601897
MargMotelMgr, Manager at Marguerite Motel, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2017

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your time with us. We are a small seasonal motel and our last weekend is Columbus Day. Unfortunately, being in New England means that our weather is hit or miss. Not all of our rooms have heat, but we do supply space heaters and don't usually get negative feedback about them. In fact, many rooms that used the space heaters said that the rooms were great with them. This past weekend is one of the busiest weekend of the off season and when you booked, it was the last room available.

In regards to the curtains, I'm not sure why one was missing. In fact, we just got new curtains for all of our rooms this year. I'm sorry the room was in disarray, but you never came to the office to let us know. We would have sent someone right over to take care of it. We appreciate you taking the time to review and truly wish you had a better stay with us.

Catherine