“A Nice Surprise”
Review of Coffee Break Cafe

Coffee Break Cafe
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Hampton
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Keeping it locally sourced since 2007..from our locally roasted beans to our farm fresh eggs. Fresh to order full breakfast plates to lunch sandwiches.
Reviewed December 3, 2017

As a beach town, Seabrook, NH has a lot of restaurants that close in the winter or dramatically cut back their hours. Someone told us about this neat little cafe just across the bridge in Hampton so we decided to check it out for breakfast.

The bottom line: Really good food, friendly service, and a lot of choices.

My wife and I ordered breakfast wraps at the counter and had a lot of options in terms of type of wrap, what we wanted in it, what kind of cheese, what kind of coffee, how we wanted it prepared ... so whatever you wanted they would do it.

They have the "real deal" when it come to NY style boiled bagels (in an assortment of flavors), and their coffee beans are roasted in nearby Portsmouth. They have a wide array of flavors for your coffee if you're into that sort of thing (which we are not).

Our breakfast wraps and coffee were delicious and we think we have found a new breakfast place. We were able to get right in on a Sunday in early December, but the woman behind the counter said that in the summer, there are often lines out the door and all the way to the street. I believe it! In the colder months they have a big crock of soup which I have to try next time I'm there.

They have a printed menu that you can take with you, but I'm not sure if they do take-out or not. If they do, we would probably call ahead for take-out in the summer. Based on how busy I think they are in the summer, I would be surprised if they could take that on.

Don't let the outside fool you. It doesn't look like much from the street, but once you get inside it is a neat, clean, and more spacious restaurant than you might think.

2  Thank AdirondackKid

Reviewed September 29, 2017

We were looking for a place for my standard eggs, ham, homefries, toast breakfast and found a great spot. We even got to sit outside...yes it's seating between two buildings but it was wonderful being outside. Nothing fancy here, order at counter, go to different counter to pick up your coffee, move to another counter for your coffee fixings. Simple, yummy food for a decent price -- and fast.

1  Thank RockingGiraffe
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

The food and coffee was delicious went there several times for coffee which was very good as well as the food

1  Thank Nick159
Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

Wow!!! What a find! Didn't want the standard coffee from dunkins so I did a little research and found this place. I was staying in Salisbury for the night and drove over the bridge (not far at all) to this spot. Coffee was awesome; served with a smile; atmosphere was great and the Fenway breakfast wrap was delicious. A little pricey ($11 for a coffee and the wrap) but definitely worth it!! Parking wasn't an issue either, which I know can be on the strip. Highly recommend this place if you are in the area.

2  Thank Jennifer F
Reviewed August 28, 2017

This is a good little coffee spot for breakfast and lunch. They have a decent variety of quick breakfast sandwiches and for lunch. Coffee is good with a good selection to choose from as well as smoothies.

1  Thank Katie M

Been to Coffee Break Cafe? Share your experiences!