“A Pretty Good Spot for Acai Bowls”
Review of Secret Spot

Secret Spot
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Hampton
Reviewed December 8, 2017

As an Acai super-fruit fan, I am constantly searching the Northeast for an acai bowl comparable to the West Coast. Although, I haven't had much luck, Secret Spot has some solid options.

I'm a surfer and frequent "the wall" in North Hampton multiple times per week during the summer/fall. I typically grab am acai bowl from Secret Spot. They have a decent selection and are very quick. Price-wise it's a bit steep (~$9) per bowl, but that's fairly average on the East Coast.

I recommend the OG or Trinny bowls.

Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

Went here for a quick drink and snack. Incredibly awesome and service was awesome. Definitely will come back again.

Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

I went here for the first time my grandchildren visit frequently. I order the OG Acai bowl. It was so good! So healthy too! I will return many times. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

So after 2.5 mile walk out of the beach area we were just about to turn around and head back to complete the 5 mile morning walk when we spied this little corner spot and decided to pop in. What a pleasant surprise - having never tried this Aquai Bowl .... staff was very friendly and accommodating for as early as it was (830 Am ish) - can say enough about the mixed fruit bowl - very tasty ! Also polished off an egg/bacon taco glad we stopped in to investigate - already planning to hit it again tomorrow!! Go check it out

Reviewed May 29, 2016 via mobile

Fresh delicious fish tacos and acai bowls offer healthy alternative meal, great smoothies also. Definitely will return.