US$279
US$271
  • Pool
Best Western Plus The Inn At Hampton(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$141
BestWestern.com
US$152
Grand View Motel(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$123
Book now, pay at stay
US$149
US$199
Lamies Inn and The Old Salt Tavern(Hampton)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$143
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 4, 2016 via mobile

We booked a room here walked into the room and there was old spoiled milk in the bathroom. Trash everywhere and dirty sheets. Tried to get a refund but they only gave up another room. This new room was a little bit cleaner but had some kind of pills all over the floor and what looked like poop on the towels. Needless to say we just took the lose and left. I would rather go to jail then spend a night there.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 17, 2016

Because the Best Western down the street had no availability - at least until I declined their up-sell of a suite for a ridiculous $250.00 night - we traveled about a half a mile to the Stone Gable Inn for a room at $89.

Yes, this is your classic "roach motel" but it was clean. The gentleman at the front desk was kind and informative. he honored our request for a ground level room. Despite the age of the building, the wood floor in the bathroom of our room looked very new. The TV, microwave and refrigerator all worked. No mold or mildew in the bathroom. FREE Wifi helped with making further ravel plans on the internet. The lock on the door is really bad though!

My review might be more generous than by other members for this hotel - and it's definitely, NO resort, but if you're looking for a place to put your head down for the night in a pinch and have no where else to go, you could do a lot worse.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2016 via mobile

We booked a room on booking.com, when we went to check in they tried to charge us a different rate. When my husband asked why she got rude and defensive. She argued to the point he had to walk out and she came RUNNING out after him!!! She was horribly rude to the point we had to walk away and cancel, and find another place last minute with our two young children. Place was a dump, needs to be shut down. Never again! Don't even think about staying here!!! Don't do it!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2016

Booked for a single night. Room not ready at 4 PM. Bathroom filthy-black ring in toilet and on floor around toilet prior to cleaning and not much better after. Still dirt on sink. shower curtain soiled for 6 In at bottom. Missing a light bulb and fixture over bed for reading. Broken frig replaced with new model. Dings in wall-needed repainting. Reeked of cigarette smoke. If I wasn't tired would have left. Sheets on bed were clean. towels clean. Informed management and seems they have problems managing due to health issues. Bad place to stay.

Room Tip: Not here. Find another place.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed July 17, 2016

PART 1: My wife and I, along with my granddaughter ( age 5 ) checked into the room at 8:30 last night, Saturday. I don't know where to begin, what I do know is if my granddaughter was not exhausted and needed to sleep, I would have never stayed. The place was completely disgusting. It was 89 degrees when we arrived - the ac unit did not work, would run but condenser did not kick in, the filter on it had never been cleaned, it was so gross - the doors have no dead bolt, had to use a chair to lock the door. The walls throughout were filthy, place smelled like cigarettes! I decided I would speak with them in the am before I left about our complete dissatisfaction.

PART II: We couldn't get out of this place fast enough in the am. Once I strapped my granddaughter in the car seat, I walked into the office to discuss my concerns. The foreign women behind the counter was watching the news on her cell phone ( the office is as disgusting as the rooms ). I had to ask her to shut off her phone so I could talk with her ( I wanted her to hear what I had to say ) I covered every square inch of how 50% reduction in the rate I payed and that would still be too much. Explained that the AC did not work, no lock on the door, place was filthy, etc. Get ready for this, and I swear to god on the life of my kids that this is what she said - " Shaking her head she said she would not discount anything and that " the people of this "country" are no good! I just about lost it - I couldn't believe what I had just heard, so I had to repeat to her what she had just said to confirm, and she said yes, "they are no good" I told her that people of America have standards and if she feels that way why does she have a business in this country. I told her that I would be contacting the department of health along with the attorney generals office with hopes that this place either closes or cleans up their act. WIsh they would sell out to an American and go back to their country! DONT STAY HERE!!!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family