All reviewsmary rosea short easy walkhampton beachoutdoor showerrooms were perfecthuge deckplace to stayfamily owneda great stayplenty of hot watersee you next yearqueen bedmini fridgethis past weekendkeurigporch
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Blue Jay is a great little motel. Very reasonable prices even in peak season. Owner is a gracious and friendly lady. Brand new deck on the second story is really comfortable and spacious to lounge on with nice chairs and tables. There is a super large and very clean grill for guests to use as well as an outdoor shower for when you come up from the beach. The beach is a 5min walk away. The room was impeccably clean with a microwave, minifridge and keurig. The queen room was on the smaller side with retro wood paneling but that was just fine for our party of two. Other rooms for more people are probably larger. This was a stellar find and we would return in a heartbeat. Highly recommended!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2017

The Motel is on the lower end of Ashworth st, so it's a bit quieter there. It's family owned and they were friendly and fantastic. My queen bed room was on the second floor with a huge deck that went form one end to the other. My room was kept up nicely and very clean. The bed and pillows were very comfortable, I slept great. I highly recommend this place. Just remember, it is NOT a party motel, book a room, and relax, I did!

Room Tip: I'm sure all the rooms are as good as mine.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Matt J
Reviewed August 4, 2017

Mary and Rose the owners are fantastic and have immaculate rooms,outside furniture and chairs for sitting.Someone is always available. Definitely make you feel at home.We also had coffee every morning.

Room Tip: Rooms were quiet and comfortable
Reviewed July 30, 2017

My wife and I and another couple stayed at the Blue Jay for our second time on July 9th, 2017. Once again we were greeted by the two owners, Mary and Rose who go out of their way to make you feel at home. Our rooms were perfect with ice cold AC and comfortable beds. There are gas grills available which we took advantage of and cooked kabobs we had brought. The beach is just a short easy walk a block away. A pair of shoes were left behind and we called hours later to see if they had been left in the room...we were told the shoes were there and a couple hours later they had them at the UPS store ready to ship for us. I can't say enough about the property itself and the owners! Thank you Mark and Rose for another great stay...see you next year!

Reviewed July 24, 2017

As a frequent flyer to Hampton Beach we finally found the perfect place to stay. The owner/ staff super friendly and accommodating. The room was extremely clean. The bed so comfortable and the location quiet. AC kept us comfortable - Very pleased and would highly recommend to anyone. Thanks again to the owner for your hospitality