“Terrific Gelato”

Price range: US$3 - US$5
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Morano Gelato was the ice cream at our ice cream social at a recent event. My wife and I had two different kinds of gelato and they were both excellent, rich and creamy. Everyone at the event had nothing but good things to say about it.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Varying flavors and nice texture makes this a popular place, especially in the summer but good anytime

Reviewed 8 August 2017

There's no mass-market ice cream sold here. Morano Gelato makes fabulous gelati--in a kaleidoscope of changing flavors, different each time we went during our week's stay in Hanover--that even surpasses many gelati we have had in Italy itself. Throwing caution to the wind I also shamelessly topped mine off with panna (cream well whipped), and felt no contrition for my transgression. It's also less expensive than the standard-issue Haagen Dasz in Penn Station, New York. No need to confess to your doctor--indulge yourself!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Amazing Gelato place! I traveled a lot in Italy and I rarely had such nice gelati!

They also have great expresso!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We were told while visiting Hanover you must try Morano Gelato. With a line of over 15 people out the door I guess we weren't the only visitors with this idea. They offer a limited selection of Gelato flavors and sorbet options. Had a dark chocolate Gelato and my wife tried the passion fruit sorbet. The Gelato was incredibly dense and rich but tasted great. The passion fruit sorbet was slightly tart but incredibly fresh tasting. The line moves quick but would return and try other flavors.

Been to Morano Gelato? Share your experiences!