“Very Good”

Price range: US$3 - US$5
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 25 August 2017

The gelato is exceptional at this shop in downtown Hanover--next to the Nugget. The prices are right, along with a complimentary water but the seating is minimal and it is crowded with huge lines especially on weekends.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

The ice cream here tastes just like gelato in Italy. I was positively surprised to see smaller cups on offer, as I mostly struggle to finish the ginormous ice cram portions here in the States. We tried different flavours and they were all awesome. And they offer some real espresso.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Morano Gelato was the ice cream at our ice cream social at a recent event. My wife and I had two different kinds of gelato and they were both excellent, rich and creamy. Everyone at the event had nothing but good things to say about it.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Varying flavors and nice texture makes this a popular place, especially in the summer but good anytime

Reviewed 8 August 2017

There's no mass-market ice cream sold here. Morano Gelato makes fabulous gelati--in a kaleidoscope of changing flavors, different each time we went during our week's stay in Hanover--that even surpasses many gelati we have had in Italy itself. Throwing caution to the wind I also shamelessly topped mine off with panna (cream well whipped), and felt no contrition for my transgression. It's also less expensive than the standard-issue Haagen Dasz in Penn Station, New York. No need to confess to your doctor--indulge yourself!