“Never disappoints!”

High-Tide Take-Out Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 26 Restaurants in Hillsborough
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

Though self described as specializing in fresh baked, broiled and fried seafood,which I may add is delicious, the High Tide has been a family favorite for its broasted chicken. There are the usual hamburgers, fries , onion rings etc but the cooked to order broasted chicken is a fan favorite for our family. Our children, now grown, still look to hit the High Tide when visiting our vacation home. Closed for the off season we eagerly anticipate the reopening each spring. Orders are picked up and carried to ample screened in seating our out to picnic benches where children can play on the lovely wooden swing set and climbing area. Another line for dessert boasts specials including homemade ice cream cookie sandwiches (another family favorite), "tidal wave concoctions, soft serve and Giffords hard ice cream. We will be back.

Reviewed August 19, 2016

Enjoyed a late evening dinner here. Food was good and the atmosphere was fun and family oriented. Had the fish and chips (Haddock) and a Pepsi. Seasonal place as the restaurant has large screened indoor eating as well as outdoor picnic area. A little run down but that's what makes it a fun destination.

Reviewed August 16, 2016

Very nice ...I recommend.. The grounds offer nice shade under a stand of pine trees. I find the food very good and the prices reasonable. Go with the Baked Salmon. Nice portion, seasoned just right Pair that with a Strawberry milkshake (real strawberries). Pleased with everything I have ordered. Great staff. Nice for families. I will miss the place when it closes for the winter.

Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I enjoy visiting once a week or so. We get the FantaIL shrimp platter or combo plate. Fish is excellent. Fries and coleslaw are soso. Gotta save room for ice cream. If you like eating on a screened in porch and like having a lot of choices, you'll love this place. Don't be picky because there are flies and the place is popular, so there may be a wait. Enjoy.

Reviewed June 27, 2016

The food was okay. I have definitely had better. Was looking for good seafood. Guess I have to go to the ocean places next time. But the helpings were a good size