“Wonderful!”
other travellers have booked this property
beautiful perch pond in the fall
loon on perch pond perch pond road
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
loon on perch pond
perch pond road
fall view on perch pond road
perch pond road
the deck on the addendum
cozy deck
mountains close by
perch pond map
fridge,microwave and toaster
dining area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Mary C
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed October 14, 2018 for a stay in October 2018

The Addendum was an absolute adorable and gorgeous place to stay! The road driving down is stunning and the area around Perch Pond is lovely.
We had a great time and Robert was friendly and helpful with things to do and restaurants in the area. Would definitely stay here again!

27 Oct 2018
Thanks for your kind words. Love it when guests enjoy there stay.Please come back again.
Thanks Robert
Reviewed October 2, 2018 for a stay in September 2018

4 Oct 2018
Thanks for your kind words Jeremy. I hope you will come back again.
Nicola D
Stamford, United Kingdom
“Wonderful”
Reviewed September 18, 2018 for a stay in September 2018

Fantastic place. We absolutely loved it. Really comfortable cosy and clean and in one of the most beautiful places I have been too. Early morning walk to Perch Pond magical

19 Sep 2018
Thanks Nicola,We are glad you enjoyed your stay,please come back soon.
Charlie J
Sherman, Texas
“Perfect get-away, quiet and peaceful. Incredibly CLEAN!”
Reviewed September 12, 2018 for a stay in September 2018

The Addendum was absolutely perfect in every way. We were celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary. We wanted a quiet and peaceful escape, with easy access to the mountains and lakes without being too far away from restaurants and stores. The Addendum satisfied all of these.
Clean is an understatement. Everything was immaculate! The kitchen was fully stocked with all the dishes pots and pans needed, microwave, coffee pot, refrigerator, stove, toaster, etc.
The box of chocolates and card waiting for us was a nice touch!
New England is one of our favorite vacation spots, we will definitely return to the Addendum for another stay. It exceeded our expectations in every way.

14 Sep 2018
Thanks for the kind words Charlie and Pat. Glad you enjoyed everything,please do come back again.
Mobile799...
“The addendum”
Reviewed September 5, 2018 for a stay in September 2018

This place is awesome I was looking for something peaceful and natural but this was more the what I expect, thank you some much Robert was really nice to meet you difenelly we coming back❤️

6 Sep 2018
Thanks Again Kelvin,please come back again.
Emily M
“EXCELLENT”
Reviewed August 30, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

I stayed at the Addendum for 2 nights with my dad while we were taking a trip to the White Mountains as a memorial trip to my grandpa who just passed away. The trip meant so much to us, and our stay here was above and beyond what I had hoped for. Robert and his family (including Mookie and Micah) are very welcoming and kind, the apartment is extremely quiet and clean, with incredible woodworking by Robert's son Ryan! I can't say enough about how impressed both my dad and I were at our stay here; we could not have asked for anything more! We are already making plans to come back next year!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
31 Aug 2018
Thanks for the great review and Ryan said thanks for the complement.
We were glad you liked us and please do come back.
johnmarks...
“Perfect Little Get Away”
Reviewed August 13, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

My partner and I decided to stay here while tacking ourselves on to a family vacation last minute. The space was affordable and the pictures looked great. When we arrived and I saw the door I was a little afraid of how small it looked. However, my fears were immediately set to rest once we got in the door. The space is used very efficiently and the apartment details are lovely. If you're a very tall person you might have a little trouble at the bathroom sink; but otherwise it was great! We were very comfortable and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The apartment is a short walk from Perch pond and just a few miles from Holderness and Squam Lake. Everything we needed was provided and the hosts were kind and welcoming. The apartment was neat, tidy, and fresh. It was a care free and smooth vacation. I would definitely go back and would recommend it to anyone looking for a get away.

15 Aug 2018
Thanks John Mark, Very glad you enjoyed your time here.Please do come back again. Thanks Again
Robert
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing