“Great Food”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2018

Wonderful little Sushi place! The food is delicious and very attentive service!
Our children have always enjoyed coming here as well!

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

I like stopping here for sushi. The miso soup is good as it the gyoza. Service is always friendly and prices are reasonable.

Reviewed April 7, 2017

A great experience, the menu is easy to follow but if Asian foods are not your regular fair the staff is ready to help and describe each of the offerings. My wife is not familiar with sushi and wary of raw fish. The directed her to a. Cooked sushi that she found delicious and is now ready to try more. We are returning on the 12th of April with 8 friends to introduce them to this great find. Try it you will love it Be sure to tell them Bill sent you

1  Thank billpeabody
Reviewed March 16, 2017

My husband, daughter and I stopped in last night for a late meal. We live across the river in Nashua, so had not been to Dynamite for a few years. We split Gyoza which was just OK. We thought it would be pan fried, but was deep fried. Filling was flavorful, but it lacked the subtlety of pan fried gyoza from other Japanese restaurants in our area.

I had the Chicken Coconut soup, which is more of a Thai dish than Japanese. It started out somewhat tasty, but a few spoonfuls into the dish and it became way too salty and felt loaded with sugar.

We also split the NH maki roll and the spicy tuna roll along with some sushi. Again, it was just OK, not bad, but didn't have the freshness and flavor of other local sushi restaurants.

Service was pretty good and our waitress was nice. It's a cute place that seems to be popular with locals. We'll stay in Nashua, however.

Reviewed February 16, 2017

I had not been back to Dynamite Sushi in a couple of years before it changed hands and I stopped in alone last night to give it a try. I will definitely go back. They have a relatively large menu with a number of Asian items including a variety of noodles, rice dishes with a Thai/Japanese/Chinese theme. The sushi is prepared in front of you with a long sushi bar set up. I ordered three pieces of unagi (freshwater clam) and tobiko (flying fish roe). I had ordered uni (sea urchin roe) but the waitress told me that they were out of uni. I was a bit put off but upon thinking about it, that is OK as it must mean they go through it. The tobiko was in place of this. I was pleasantly surprised as the sushi was about 15% larger than sushi at other places and the unagi was delicious. The tobiko included a heaping helping of the roe, which is basically a red and crunchy caviar. Both servings were wonderful with the crunchy flying fish roe exploding with the taste of the sea as I crunched them on the roof of my mouth. I also ordered a plate of house chicken fried rice. This was tasty with a sweet flavor that I have never had in fried rice before. I also ordered a drink as they now have a full liquor menu. I thought the price of the sushi was reasonable but the fried rice was $13 which is a bit high for a standard helping of fried rice. I enjoyed my meal though and would go back to try a number of the other sushi and something different on the menu.

1  Thank ed s

Been to Dynamite Sushi? Share your experiences!