All reviews robert frost room wentworth room hot tub french toast scones leather chairs new england white mountains my husband and i living room breakfast was delicious b bs other guests omelet bed was very comfortable stayed longer relaxing weekend
Reviewed June 29, 2017

My husband and I booked this inn to near Mount Washington for our hike the following day. We were pleased by the homey atmosphere of the inn, including the inviting living room, sunny dining area, and lovingly decorated room. We stayed in the Isaac Hull bedroom, which featured a comfortable queen sized bed, daybed, and electric fireplace. I appreciated the proximity to many restaurants and of course to Mount Washington.

Breakfast was delicious and included many options (pancakes, french toast, omelette) to choose from. More than that though, when I accidentally forgot my phone charger in my room, it was mailed to me after I called the inn to report it. Talk about great hospitality!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 21, 2017

We recently stayed at the Inn at Jackson and had an absolutely wonderful time. We stayed in a smaller 3rd floor room (room 15) and the room was perfect for us. While not enormous, the room felt so private and homey, we couldn't get over it. The bathroom was fine (not the best ever) but the room itself was comfortable with everything that we needed in it. It had a cute skylight and the furnishings were charming and functional. There were also adequate outlets for charging our technology, and the boot tray was also a nice touch.

On top of the perfectly cozy room, the breakfast was also phenomenal. It was included in the price of a room, and there seemed to be 4 options each day (french toast, pancakes, egg scramble and omelet) that different in flavors and ingredients daily. The scones by the coffee are also to die for.

All in all, we had a great stay at a reasonable price and I would recommend this place to ANYONE going to the Jackson area.

Room Tip: First floor rooms are larger and have fireplaces, upper floor rooms feel very private!
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 29, 2017

Nice location on the edge of Town, The xc skiing is down the hill and across the street.
Very quiet, peaceful Inn. The rooms are large and most have fireplace's some with duraflame logs some with gas fireplaces. Our bathroom was very dated and in need of up grading. That was room #2. The other rooms on the second floor are all nice 3-6.

Room Tip: Room 5 and 6 are large, have fireplaces and are perfect for a couple,
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 1, 2017 via mobile

For two years now we have spent week after Christmas with our extended family of 24 at the Inn at Jackson. It is a delightful old Inn where you are permitted to rent it out in its entirety . Sasha, the innkeeper is delightful and helpful.
It is a perfect way to reconnect with everyone and near downhill skiing, cross country, snowshoeing, and great shopping.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

This visit was our 11th at the Inn at Jackson, and our 10th fall foliage visit. We have seen some changes over the years, but things are better than ever now. Sacha and and Joe are doing an excellent job as innkeepers. The Inn is immaculate and well decorated. As always, the breakfast is excellent. The inn's location is perfect for White Mountain activities, and well situated with dining options within walking distance. The common areas of the Inn are welcoming, especially the bar area, and are a great place to meet fellow travelers. Our trip here each October is our favorite part of fall!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple