“Doing a great job still after all these years”
Review of Santa's Village

Santa's Village
Ranked #2 of 6 things to do in Jefferson
Reviewed January 25, 2012

I think that they do a great job. I have been 100's of times and will continue to go back there. I do think they need more out door heated space in the winter, but the summer is fine. The food I found to be a bit pricey, but really I pack my own lunch and enjoy their coffee and a must have gingerbread girl. So much fun here. Considering what other amusement parks cost this is very reasonable. On three occassiosn us adults snuck in without the kids...

1  Thank gbabea
in 15 reviews
"live reindeer"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed January 20, 2012

We go here every year and it is always my favorite vacation. My boys love rides and big roller coasters but they still love the cozy feel of this place and ask to go back every year. We have goen 10 years staight and I will continue to go as long as they are asking.

1  Thank vacationplannerMa
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Our family had a fantastic time celebrating the special New Year's Eve event at Santa's village. The free food was a nice touch- although the food lines were a bit long. The fried dough was great fun. Our 6 yr old twins especially enjoyed collecting hole punches from the alphabet elves scattered around the park, and loved the playground and the igloo.

2  Thank happy_twin_family
Reviewed January 1, 2012

This night was a BLAST! The park decorations were so pretty that my daughter didn't even really care about the rides! Magical!

We celebrated our daughter's 4th birthday last night on NYE, and she was greeted with a special sticker, the DJ announced Happy Birthday to her over the speakers in the whole park, and she even got a birthday present from Santa!

We had a great time watching the fireworks, which surpassed our wildest imagination of the show we were going to see! Also, the all-inclusive price for admission, rides and all food and beverages during NYE was a tremendous value!

Can't wait to visit again in the Summer during a warm day so we can do the Elve's ABC scavenger hunt! THANK YOU Santa's Village!