“So-So”

Add it.
India Pavillion
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed May 23, 2013

If you really have a craving for Indian, give it a try. Little disappointments such as naan that was not baked fresh and pakora appetizers weren't as good as I've become accustomed. Somasas and main dishes, however, were tasty.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

The worst ever Indian food I have ever had in my life. Being an Indian, I felt this is no where comparable to Indian food. I would never recommend anybody to visit this place. The food is not cooked properly. I wonder how people have rated it at 4. It's not worth even if the food is given for free. We have suffered the entire night after having this food. People, if you feel this food is good, then you should have the true Indian food in some other good restaurants, you'll love it.
WORST FOOD EVER. WORST RESTAURANT. FOOD SUCKS.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Our food was excellent and the atmosphere was very relaxed.
We loved watching a plane fly in. It was entertainment as we ate.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

This restaurant is staffed by the owners who prepare excellent, authentic food. Service is attentive but not obtrusive. Very reasonable pricing. They are a little out the way, at the Keene Airport, but make the trip--you won't be sorry!

Reviewed May 1, 2012

We had take out and it was great. Wich they were in a different location as we would eat there but don;t like the airport atmosphere