“great turn out”

Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Keene
edison
“great turn out”
Reviewed 18 November 2011

this time I try DAYS INN, keene nh because waliking distance to olve garden, my room cost is resonable also room was clean nice towell, staff was friendly I met Late up on check in, she did treat us good, in the mornigng we had nice breakfast and most part i like is fresh waffle ( make it own),this DAYS INN is lot bettrer then others, I will be back soon thank you for good accomoadation.

Room Tip: if you dont want to drive after drinks this is the best location, 3 restaurent near DAYS INN walking...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank sheila r
KeeneNHDaysInn, General Manager at Days Inn Keene NH, responded to this review, 21 January 2012
I am glad you enjoyed your stay at the Keene Days Inn. The hotels location in the Monadnock Market Place makes it very convienent with three restaurants right across the street, Olive Garden, Long Horn Steakhouse and Chili's and the 24 hr. Price Chopper Supermarket. Our guests enjoy being able to have a hot, fresh homemade waffle for breakfast along with the many choices offered with our Daybreak Breakfast. The soft, fresh white towels you mentioned are a part of our continuous ammenity upgrades. The staff is looking forward to your return visit soon.
Jim Narkiewicz, General Manager
Keene NH Days Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Wallingford, Connecticut
Reviewed 20 October 2011

I reserved this room many months ago for "Pumkinfest" ( October 22nd. 2011) & since had achilles surgery & tried to cancel my room a month ago. To my surprise i was informed this wasnt possible.
Why ?
I was told this is what i signed up for ( i didnt realize ) - it's not like i didnt give enough notice !
I found this to be ridiculous & never again will go to a Days Inn.
So this Saturday night my room will be empty.

Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Rhyno1943
KeeneNHDaysInn, General Manager at Days Inn Keene NH, responded to this review, 17 November 2011
Thanks for letting me know about your reservation. When I learned that your reservation had terms and conditions being non-cancellable and non-refundable with your recent surgery, I immediately called to move the reservation to a future date. When I was told there was not a need to come to Keene, I isssued Wyndham Reward points so that a reservation can be made at any Wyndham property in the future when you are feeling better and able to travel. Hope you are on the way to a speedy recovery and ready to enjoy a trip away soon.

Travellers are raving about these Keene hotels

Norwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 October 2011

Stayed for 1 night while travelling around north east USA. Biggest disappointment was non smoking room that smelt very heavily of smoke.Big room with adequate bathroom but all needed updating as looked as if maintenance was required. Satisfactory breakfast with waffle machine, range of cereals and fruit.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
I appreciate you letting us know about your stay. I was sorry to learn that one of our non-smoking rooms had a smoke smell. Our guest services staff would have been more than glad to switch the room so that you could have been more comfortable. Our upgrades and maintenance are a continuous ongoing process. Since our conversion from the Super 8 to Days Inn we have replaced curtains-drapes, lighting, recliner chairs, desk chairs, bathroom vanities and fixtures, many bath tubs to name a few. Soon we will be replacing the bedding sets with pillowtop and upgrading to flatscreen TV's. I hope when you return to the area you will give me a call, so I can personally make your reservation and show you our most recent renovations and upgrades. I am glad you enjoyed our deluxe continental DayBreak breakfast that has many healthy choices to start the day.
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 27 September 2011

My destination was Peterborough 18 miles further east, but the one motel there is very pricey and so are the B&Bs. I booked a room at this motel through Expedia at a very good price. The physical size of the room was too small for the two queen sized beds and the other furnishings and accessories. I understand that this hotel was converted from a Super 8, which explains the size. The bedroom and bathroom were clean (I have sympathy for the maid who must clean in such tight spaces), towels were abundant and bed linens and pillows were of good quality. The mattress had seen better days, unfortunately. The air conditioning/heating unit kept the temp where you set it. The water restrictor on the sink faucet only permitted a fine spray to come out which was annoying. Continental breakfast was good. Finally, I must commend Jim, the very friendly and helpful front desk day person. Shortly before I arrived, Jim told a caller for me that I wasn't registered. When I did check in, he apologized I can't count how many times.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
Mechanicsville, Maryland
Reviewed 21 August 2011

Days Inn Keene was clean, good condition, convenient location, and pet friendly. Great to be able to have our dog stay with us. Owners were nice folks, and there lab was a touch in the lobby.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank StevenW78
The beaver State
Reviewed 24 July 2011

We stay just one night and had a great night sleep. Check in was speedy and clerk was very friendly. Got up the next morning and made waffles at their contiental breakfast. They also have a hotel mascott, a sweet Lab.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kitchen Queen
Ct
Reviewed 10 July 2011

Four pillows on each double bed.The AC was on when we arrived-room nicely cooled.There was a vent on the unit to direct the air into the room-NOT into the curtains(have never seen this at any other hotel).Large refrigerator-bigger than most hotels.Olive Garden across the street-very accessible.Pleasant staff.Read other reviews regarding the noise factor-that was NOT an issue.The hotel has a "quiet" time and makes sure that the guests know this.We have to return to the area in September- and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank CtAngus
Also consider these accommodations in or near Keene
1.0 km away
21.1 km away
Colonial Motel & Spa
Colonial Motel & Spa
#4 of 10 in Brattleboro

Been to Days Inn Keene NH? Share your experiences!