Lancaster Motor Inn
Coos Motor inn(Lancaster)
US$95
US$80
Hotels.com
Mountain View Grand Resort & Spa(Whitefield)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$111
Inn At Bowman(Randolph)
US$249
Carlson's Lodge(Twin Mountain)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$99
Orbitz.com
Eastgate Inn(Littleton)(Great Value!)
US$90
All reviewssanta's villagehomemade muffinsthe staff was greatflea marketsmall towncovered bridgebig rooma couple of minutesice bucketmotorcycle tripreasonable ratesfree wifimain streetgreat roomroom was cleangreat pricenew hampshire
Reviewed April 27, 2012

We were weary from traveling a long distance and my wife didn't feel very well after a difficult week. We were surprised to find this friendly, clean, motor inn as we drove into Lancaster, NH. We weren't expecting such a nice place for such a reasonable rate. We were able to pick up some supper near by at Shaw's and were all set. Thank you for your hospitality! We would recommend this place to anyone!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
lancmotorinn, Manager at Lancaster Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2012

Thanky for your recomendation and please visit us again

Reviewed April 22, 2012

I was there for 7 days i checked into room 124 on the 4/10 the room was very nice and very well appointed.the front desk staff was so helpful in suggesting things to do.and at check in I forget the 2 woman at the desk but they made me feel very welcome. I will be coming back for sure later this summer.

Room Tip: I reqamaend room 124.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo

We appreciate very much your business please come back again.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

The staff is attentive and friendly offering recommendations on places to eat and things to do while in the area. The rooms are clean and the price was right.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Thanks, We just added a business center in the lobby.

Reviewed September 29, 2011

I had a wonderful time I was surprised how clean everything was for a motel. It is in a very safe environment. The staff are very friendly and offered places for me and my friends to go to.

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank Annak121

We try our best to keep our staff informative and very friendly. thank you very much

Reviewed September 27, 2011

I recently took my granddaughter for a trip to Santa's Village and booked 3 nights at this place. My first impression of the lobby was that it was old and smelled "funny". The room was no better. It felt and smelled unclean. Even though it was in the non smoking section, it smelled smoky. We had neighbors on one side of us that smoked out in front of their room till about 10 p.m. and started up again the next morning at 6 a.m., even though we were supposedly on the no smoking side. The mattresses were uncomfortable and we were near the road, so every time a truck drove by, it woke us up. The bathroom was ridiculously tiny with the shower so small that it was difficult to lift my arms to wash my hair. The toilet was wedged between the sink and the shower wall. The restaurant was not open, due to a medical emergency and there were only two other places to eat in town. Our first morning there, we were awakened by our noisy neighbors on the other side (hunters~yuch) who started their diesel truck outside our uninsulated window and ran the engine from 5:30 ~6, while trying to hook up their trailer, frequently yelling "Whoa, whoa". I had to argue to get out of the third night's stay. I think the room made my asthma worse. I ended up getting a $43 refund, but had already booked another room at another motel. Even my granddaughter was eager to leave that place.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
lancmotorinn, Front Office Manager at Lancaster Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2012

Thank you very much and we welcome all constructive criticism, as it helps us get better. You will be happy to know that, as a result of guest feed back like yours, We changed our cleaning solutions to smell better, try to put non smoking guest far away from non smoking rooms, unfortunatly we can't control smokers to smoke outside their rooms. but well try to do a better job about it. we gave you back your full discounted third night, thank you very much