“Excellent all around!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Lebanon
Brattleboro, VT
“Excellent all around!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2012

The hotel staff went out of their way to make my son, who has special needs, comfortable. They were very accommodating, specifically Jessica L., the front desk manager. She went above and beyond to help ease my son's anxieties by making sure he got a room he was comfortable with. The room itself was clean, the food was delicious and the service was excellent. My son and I have to travel to Dartmouth fairly regularly for medical procedures and the staff at Residence Inn is always incredibly accommodating and kind. I would and do reccommend this hotel to my friends!

Room Tip: We usually stay in the first or second floor, which are both very comfortable. The third floor was p...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
LebRes, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Hanover Lebanon, responded to this review, 15 February 2012
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay at the Residence Inn. It is our mission to make your comfort our priority, I'm happy to hear ... "mission accomplished". I appreciate you passing the good news along to your friends and am glad to we will have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Southold NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2012

One of the cleanest Hotels I ever stayed at. The service is very warm and inviting (not cold as mentioned in other reviews). We stayed in November for three nights as my husband had business near by. Hotel is very convenient to most places we needed to be. Our room as well as the entire property are well maintained and clean. Every thing in our room was new, the kitchen area was fully equipped. The breakfast selection in the morning is one of the best!
If we have to head back to this area again we will be sure to stay at the Residence Inn again.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
LebRes, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Hanover Lebanon, responded to this review, 6 February 2012
Thank you for taking a moment to provide your objective feedback. I am thrilled that your stay at the Residence Inn was enjoyable and that our friendly staff helped to make you feel welcome. Our diligent housekeeping and maintenance staff will be happy to hear your appreciation of their efforts in working hard to create clean and well maintained accommodations for our guests during their visit to our area. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip.
Estero, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2011

Really bad RI. Pool closed and not mentioned on the web site, here to do a few days of skiing, pool and hot tub is a requirement -I would not have stayed here if I knew pool was closed, why is it not listed as closed on the website that it is closed! I mentioned at check in that the web site does not mentioned to pool under construction, the clerk said "I know". Hello, if you know it not listed, perhaps have it updated! - or would that chases away too many customers! Also, i stay 75 nights a year at Marriott, have done so for 5 years both alone and with the family, I’m a Platinum member, and I have never been told I was too noisy until last night. The front desk called because the teenagers were talking at 10pm - unacceptable. Hey, before you call me walk up here, stand outside the door and see it is a legitimate complaint - we were not making any unacceptable noise.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank RWSPAS
LebRes, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Hanover Lebanon, responded to this review, 17 January 2012
Thank you for taking the time to offer your valuable feedback. I certainly am disappointed that your stay was not all that it could have been. Although we are very excited about the renovations, we understand that a closed pool can be disappointing. We are excited about the local partnerships we have developed to offer our guests alternative swimming options. I apologize for the lack of communication on our website; that has been rectified. In response to handling the noise complaint inconvenience, we do have a standard protocol to follow. I have followed up with the Front Desk Supervisor to ensure that everyone is trained to best serve all of our guests. I hope that you will give the Residence Inn another chance to show you why we are the #1 hotel in our area. Again, please do accept my apologies, on behalf of the hotel and its team and I do hope that you will give us another chance if you travel to our area in the future.
Falls Church VA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2011

Business Travelers should consider this hotel for long term assignments. I worked at Dartmouth College from February through December of 2011. During that time I stayed at the Residence Inn Monday through Friday. The staff members at the hotel made it feel like my home away from home. They always greeted me by name and with a warm smile. Each Monday when I checked in they remembered my favorite rooms and always had one ready. In addition to the breakfast buffet served each morning, on weeknights they serve an informal dinner along with beer and wine. If they shut down the dinner before I returned to the hotel they would set aside a plate for me. I didn’t ask them to do this. They just thought I would appreciate it (which I did).

The hotel itself is a pretty standard Residence Inn. New flat panel TVs are in most of the rooms. The hotel rooms and common spaces are always clean but not opulent. Across the parking lot is a COOP food store. Think of it as a locally owned and managed Whole Foods. With your in room refrigerator and stove you can eat well in the hotel and avoid the cost and calories of restaurant fare. There is also an outstanding health club a short walk away where hotel guests are welcome. The club is a full service club with a wide range of facilities. http://www.rivervalleyclub.com/

The hotel is used by many people being treated or visiting patients at the medical center down the road. I am sire that these folks also appreciate the homey feeling of the hotel.

Life on the road can be quite tedious but the warm greeting I got when I arrived each night made it much more enjoyable. The sincerity that I felt from the hotel staff is not something that can be trained or something that can be faked. It is real! I hope I can find a similar situation on my next assignment.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I appreciate you offering such positive feedback and praise. We take pride in building personal relationships with our guests so that we can provide a comfortable and welcoming home away from home. With over 30 years experience as a brand meeting the unique needs of guests who are staying weeks or even months, the Residence Inn by Marriott has mastered the extended stay. In addition to new flat screen TVs, there are many other exciting updates that our travelers will enjoy in 2012. I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are traveling to our area either for business or pleasure.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2011

This hotel had the best free breakfast ever! Great service, free parking, recieved & sent packages for me for free, gave great recommendations. Pet friendly. Clean rooms. Free parking & nice staff.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for commenting. I’m happy to hear you enjoyed your complimentary hot buffet breakfast during your stay. Knowing how important a good breakfast is start one’s day, we put extra effort in making sure food is fresh, hot and plentiful with a wide variety to satisfy all of our guests. We pride ourselves on exemplary service making us the industry leader in our area. I hope we have the honor of welcoming you back soon.
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2011

We usually stay at the Courtyard, which is very close to this hotel, but chose Residence Inn this time so we could bring our dog. I was a little nervous about the hotel because of the mixed reviews on the site, but I can report that we had a positive experience. The hotel room itself was spotless - and I am quite picky and harsh in my judgements there. The bed was quite comfortable and we had a lot of space. If you are going to be in the area for an extended stay, this is a good choice, because it has a kitchen set up that would be very handy for longer stays. I still prefer the Courtyard as it seems a little more comfortable to me (rooms are a little nicer, lighting not so harsh, etc) but I would not hesitate to stay here again. It's not plush or a resort experience, but it delivers as promised.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank RdSxfn
Thank you for your comments and for giving the Residence Inn a try. I’m happy to hear that we met and exceeded your expectations. Whether staying for a night or a week our spacious suites provide the perfect place to accommodate the whole family… including the dog! You may be interested to learn that 2012 will be an exciting year at the Residence Inn with many upgrades and renovations. I hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2011

Great place. Very close to the medical center. Great and super friendly service. Great breakfast ! Clean but the rooms are a tad plain. The Courtyard is fancier but this is friendlier.

• Stayed November 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
dpresrileb, General Manager at Residence Inn Hanover Lebanon, responded to this review, 19 November 2011
Thanks for commenting and also with staying with us we appreciate the feedback. We just installed our flat screen televisions in our rooms and we are working on making more changes to accomodate our guests. Our level of service is unmatched in the industry and I thank you so much for noticing. Please come back and see us when you can.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lebanon
0.4 km away
7.2 km away
Hampton Inn White River Junction
Hampton Inn White River Junction
#1 of 8 in White River Junction

Been to Residence Inn Hanover Lebanon? Share your experiences!