See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 12, 2010

I felt very lucky to have found this cozy B&B for my visit to theWhite Mountains on Columbus Day weekend. As a solo traveller I appreciated how welcoming and down to earth the hosts were. The room was clean and cozy and the breakfasts were fantastic. Their suggestions on the best routes to avoid traffic were a big help. Also, because of Loretta's suggestion, I had a very enjoyable time wondering around the town of Littleton and having a terrific lunch at Millers Cafe and Bakery, which is adjacent to an old grist mill right on the river. I also enjoyed sitting outside on the lawn chairs and reading some of their many magazines and books. These hosts go out of their way to ensure that their guests have a good time. I would suggest this B&B to anyone. Their service is over the top!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed October 7, 2010

This B&B is charming, cozy and comfortable. The host and hostess are great and breakfast was delicious. The room was beautiful and the bed very comfortable. All the amenities you could want. I highly recommend this B&B in the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire.

Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 12, 2010

We stayed at the Red Sleigh B&B for one night on a road trip through New England. This B&B was a great find. Quiet surroundings. We had two rooms with private bathroom. The innkeepers are very friendly and we had a good advice fo a nice nearby restaurant. Breakfast was excellent. High value for money and a very nice B&B to stay.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2010

We stayed at the Red Sleigh Inn for one night last month on a road trip thru New Hampshire. It was a great choice. We had two rooms that shared a bathroom, so our teenage daughter got her own space, which was nice after a week and a half travelling with her parents and sleeping on sofa beds. The innkeepers were great and we had a good conversation over breakfast. (We were the only guests that particular day.) Breakfast was super -- fruit and yogurt, muffins, French toast, bacon. We didn't need much for lunch! The innkeepers used to run a pizza restaurant, so I'm not surprised the food was so good. Overall, a wonderful place. Cute garden. You can tell the innkeepers love what they do.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2010

We have been coming to the Red Sleigh Inn for almost 20 years and it has become a family tradition for us. The Inn Keepers are wonderful, warm and caring people who make the MOST amazing breakfast ever. I cant imagine ever staying anywhere else in that part of NH.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family