“Great B & B”
Review of Red Sleigh Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lincoln
Red Sleigh Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Lincoln B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 October 2010

We were in Lincoln NH last week to see the fall colors and visit Franconia Notch State Park.

I am so glad we chose the Red Sleigh Inn. Loretta & Bill are wonderful and made us feel right at home. They were very helpful with suggestions for restaurants and what to do in the area. They were so pleasant and willing to help with anything we needed. Bill took extra time to give me a map and show me the best route to Bar Harbor.

The Inn has a large sitting area where everyone could relax by the fire. The breakfasts were plentiful and delicious.

Our room was very comfortable with an attached bathroom. We hated to leave--if we are ever in the area, we will definitely stay at the Red Sleigh Inn again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 12 October 2010

I felt very lucky to have found this cozy B&B for my visit to theWhite Mountains on Columbus Day weekend. As a solo traveller I appreciated how welcoming and down to earth the hosts were. The room was clean and cozy and the breakfasts were fantastic. Their suggestions on the best routes to avoid traffic were a big help. Also, because of Loretta's suggestion, I had a very enjoyable time wondering around the town of Littleton and having a terrific lunch at Millers Cafe and Bakery, which is adjacent to an old grist mill right on the river. I also enjoyed sitting outside on the lawn chairs and reading some of their many magazines and books. These hosts go out of their way to ensure that their guests have a good time. I would suggest this B&B to anyone. Their service is over the top!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 October 2010

This B&B is charming, cozy and comfortable. The host and hostess are great and breakfast was delicious. The room was beautiful and the bed very comfortable. All the amenities you could want. I highly recommend this B&B in the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire.

Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 September 2010

We stayed at the Red Sleigh B&B for one night on a road trip through New England. This B&B was a great find. Quiet surroundings. We had two rooms with private bathroom. The innkeepers are very friendly and we had a good advice fo a nice nearby restaurant. Breakfast was excellent. High value for money and a very nice B&B to stay.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2010

We stayed at the Red Sleigh Inn for one night last month on a road trip thru New Hampshire. It was a great choice. We had two rooms that shared a bathroom, so our teenage daughter got her own space, which was nice after a week and a half travelling with her parents and sleeping on sofa beds. The innkeepers were great and we had a good conversation over breakfast. (We were the only guests that particular day.) Breakfast was super -- fruit and yogurt, muffins, French toast, bacon. We didn't need much for lunch! The innkeepers used to run a pizza restaurant, so I'm not surprised the food was so good. Overall, a wonderful place. Cute garden. You can tell the innkeepers love what they do.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2010

We have been coming to the Red Sleigh Inn for almost 20 years and it has become a family tradition for us. The Inn Keepers are wonderful, warm and caring people who make the MOST amazing breakfast ever. I cant imagine ever staying anywhere else in that part of NH.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 March 2010

Lovely B&B near the heart of Lincoln. I went with 2 friends (married couple) and we had the only 2 rooms on the 3rd floor with a shared bath. The rooms and beds were very comfortable and it was very quiet.

The breakfast was excellent and bountiful with french toast, blueberry muffins, an egg with toast, ham, fresh fruit cup, cereals, juice, tea, coffee.

The owners are very helpful and flexible.

I was able to walk back from the main area downtown in a few minutes so it is great for going for dinner after a day's skiing or other activity in the area.

I highly recommend Red Sleigh Inn.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with friends