“Don't dare to go cozy cabins”
Review of Cozy Cabins

Cozy Cabins
Ranked #2 of 3 Lincoln B&B and Inns
Tel Aviv
“Don't dare to go cozy cabins”
Reviewed 10 September 2009

Cozy Cabins are very unpleasant place to stay in- they are small, dirty and they really smell bad. I'm sure that the first two reviews were actually written by the owners.
If you want to enjoy, stay away from Cozy Cabins.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank dalida_09

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
wrentham, ma
Reviewed 10 July 2009

This is a great place to stay! My fiance and I have gone here every year for the last three years and will be staying here again next year! The cabins are the perfect size located on a small side street right across from Clark's Trading Post and close to everything else. Everything is always clean and the staff is always pleasant. There's a little BBQ area right next to the river to sit and relax. One of our favorite things to do is to sit on the screened in porch at night and wait to see any animals that may venture by.

• Stayed June 2008, travelled as a couple
scarborough
Reviewed 16 June 2009

I have enjoyed getting away to Cozy Cabins on three separate occasions. I find the place to be very affordable and very peaceful. The people at the office are courteous, responsive, and respectful. That's why I keep going back!

• Stayed June 2009, travelled solo
Providence, RI
Reviewed 24 August 2007

I stayed at Cozy Cabins and it was the worst holiday experience of my life.

I stayed with my mom over the Memorial Day weekend (2007) arriving on Thursday and planning to check out on Monday. I was expecting a quiet location (as per their website: "near a quiet brook") and found the cabins all located within 100 yards of a very busy main road. The view from the cabins is not of a "quiet brook", but of this main road and the run down houses on the side road that the cabins are on. Motorbikes drive down the side road late into the night (ridden by the proprietor's family).

On Sunday, after three hard days of hiking, we returned to the cabin, hoping to relax. However, we found that the proprietors had decided that the Memorial Day long weekend was a good time to remove some full sized trees right next to our cabin (within 2 feet of our cabin). After a half hour of listening to a backhoe and tractor rattle our cabin, I stepped outside and asked the owners "May I ask how long this will continue?" to which I got a blank stare as a response. I proceeded "See, we were hoping to relax on our vacation, and if you insist on continuing, we'd rather leave now". Then they said they would stop, and they did - 10 minutes later. Three hours later, they continued. This time my mom approached them. This brought on a loud fight with the owners saying that they would gladly have us removed from the premises since we'd done nothing but complain our entire visit (this was the only matter we approached them about). At that I closed the door of the cabin and promptly packed up and took our leave. We asked for our 4th night stay refunded, since we were leaving because of their actions, but we were charged nonetheless (despite their advertised "4th night free in May and June" on their website).

It was a horrible, horrible stay, and I advise you to cancel any reservation you may have made. I hope you find somewhere more pleasant to stay. You can read another traveller's bad experiences here : [--]

• Liked — The price was admitadly decent, but still not worth the horrible memory.
  • Disliked — The proprioters. Horrible, horrible people.
  • Stayed May 2007
13 Thank intheseshoes
NHCandlelady, owner at Cozy Cabins, responded to this review, 11 February 2009
It is with regret that this youg lady feels she had the worst experience of her life at Cozy Cabins. We certainly want people to have a good experience so they will return. And we do have many returning customers. And I have many letters of thanks and gratitude from customers from all over the world. We are a very small business 8 cabins. We are located on a side road off of a secondary road which is not busy. some of our cabins are on the river and we have a very nice park with a fire pit and picnic tables on the river for all to use and enjoy. Our quiet time is 10:00PM which is stated in our rules and on our website. It is strictly enforced, even for my own family. Our office closes at around 9:30 Pm and shortly there after we retire to bed as we are not in the habit of being up late because we are very early risers. So we like our quiet as well as our customers. We are a seasonal vacation spot from May 1 to mid Oct.
the snow flies early and stays on the ground late into April. So we have limited time to do any work on or around the cabins as is the case with all rental properties in the north country. We do try and limit our work to the times when our customers are out so as to not disturb anyone. However not all customers leave the property together, or do they return together. So if we waited for everyone to be gone for the day we would never get any needed up keep done. All businesses have to do repairs or improvements at some time ,even hospitals and they don't just stop their work because someone shows up. we try to be respectful to the needs of our customers. But I think you will agree you can't please everyone no matter how you try. We do not have motor bikes tearing up and down the road into all hours of the night . We do have a four wheel peice of equipment with a trailer attachment used for various jobs on the property such as hauling cleaning equipment and cleaning around the cabins and removing trash and such. some folks use golf carts and others like ourselves use the four wheeler. All work is always stopped by 6:00 Pm ALWAYS. In the past we did offer a May / June special, stay three nights get the fourth night free. However it was stated both on our website and our rack cardsand verbaly to those who call for reservations * excludes holiday weekends and special events. Just keep in mind there are always two sides to every story.
Joyce

Travellers are raving about these Lincoln hotels