Bishop Farm Bed and Breakfast
Rustic Log Cabins(Lisbon)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$227
US$204
Hampton.com
US$125
Hillwinds Lodge(Franconia)(Great Value!)
US$129
Stonybrook Motel & Lodge(Franconia)(Great Value!)
US$99
Thayers Inn(Littleton)
US$169
US$99
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$214
US$170
ComfortInn
Parkers Motel(Lincoln)
US$89
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 10, 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Bishop Farm B&B in late October, we used a Groupon so we got 1 night free with a nice bottle of wine in our room when we arrived! The family here could not have been nicer! The B&B is beautiful and the breakfast was amazing! With everything homemade and fresh from the farm. Couldn't stop eating the apple coffee cake! The breakfast area encourages conversation but it isn't forced, there are 2 big tables that can be shared and then a few small ones.
They have 3 floors of rooms in the main house and also little cottages, but the cottages don't include breakfast but you can purchase breakfast baskets.
They also have a TV viewing area with plenty of comfy seats, my husband stayed up and watched football with the owners and had a great time!
I highly recommend this B&B, its close to the highway, easy to find and just a short drive to area towns and attractions like Flume Gorge.

Room Tip: There are 3 floors in the B&B with rooms on all 3 so make sure to ask what floor your room is on if you have trouble getting up and down stairs.
Reviewed November 7, 2011

We stayed here in September and really enjoyed our stay, we felt right at home. Annie and her mom made us feel so welcome and loved the home theatre room.The inn was beautiful and the room was quaint. The breakfast was amazing and enjoyed talking to other guests. Annie was very helpful in recommeding things to do and places to eat. The area was really nice, especially with the fall with foliage. We will be back and will definately recommend this B & B.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 24, 2011

This was a real find! I came here as a part of a New England tour with a friend. I have always stayed in B&B's when I travel, and have been to many. This was the first of 7 places we stayed on our whirlwind two-week trip - and it was by far the best! There are so many good things to say about Bishop Farm ---
The room was really lovely - lots of light, quiet, luxurious - and the bed was super comfortable!: the breakfast was great; the setting is idyllic; the hosts are incredibly warm and welcoming - and obviously love what they do.... There was nothing that I could have wanted that wasn't addressed.... everything at Bishop Farm is very professionally done, and yet very personal - the best combination in my book!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 24, 2011

My husband and I stayed last weekend (October 2011). Annie was so welcoming. We felt right at home from the minute we arrived. We stayed in the main house because of the breakfast. It was so worth it! Breakfast was awesome. Everything homemade. Annie and Maggie are very flexible with the time of breakfast. We really appreciated that since it's nice to sleep in. Other B&B's are rigid about those things. The town was about a ten minute drive and Franconia Notch was about a half an hour. The only thing I didn't really like and it's so small, I didn't like the tub in the room. Next time, we will stay in a different room because of that. Everything else was wonderful. Definitely stay!! You will come home feeling relaxed and taken care of.

Reviewed October 23, 2011

My husband and I stayed here in October and absolutely loved it! We stayed in the Franconia Notch cottage, which was clean and cozy and had amazing views. The Salter's were warm and friendly and wonderful. We highly recommend staying here. We ordered the Farm Basket Breakfast and cooked the fresh eggs each morning in our cottage. The homemade apple sauce and banana nut bread and cookies were delicious! We did not want to leave! We had plenty of towels and Annie was completely understanding and accomodating when I asked for an extra. I mention this because I read on a previous post that there weren't enough towels. The hosts are very willing to accomodate you! They also gave us lots of information on local restaurants and things to do, such as hiking and ziplining. We also made a fire outside our cottage and loved sitting next to it at night and enjoying our wine. Bishop Farms is incredible! Stay here!

Room Tip: If you want a firm bed, ask the owners which room/cottage to book. I loved our bed, which was very soft, but my husband likes a more firm mattress.