“Great dining and top restaurant of the area”
Review of Bailiwicks on Main

Bailiwicks on Main
Ranked #6 of 42 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Description: Upscale, but approachable. Focusing on fresh, sustainable seafood, Certified Angus beef, and local produce. Large outside seating area, pub, and dining room. Off site catering available
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We dine out a lot! We recently, withing the last year, moved to a surrounding town and had tried all the local restaurants except this one. We had our local favorites, but our experience at Bailiwicks topped most others. Great food and a very good seafood selections. The martinis were top notch. Worth a visit!

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped off here for lunch - what a lovely little town. The burgers came highly recommended by a local and we weren't disappointed! My other half is a burger fanatic and he claims it's one of THE best burgers he's ever had. Staff all lovely and service was quick.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

This is a great place to eat. The salad that we had was fresh and reasonably priced. If you are in the area, I would put this place on the list. We really enjoyed eating here. The outdoor seating as also a plus. Great little town :)

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

We used to love this place so, so much when it was located in the Thayer's Inn. The food and the atmosphere were spectacular. I'm not sure why our experience in their new location has been so different and disappointing; other reviews seem more positive, maybe we are just comparing it too much with the previous location.
We came in this Saturday evening; I had made a reservation but we scarcely needed one as the place was half empty... again, strange compared to the sometime 2 hrs long wait for a table there used to be at the Thayer's Inn.
I asked to have the olives removed from the calamari appetizer and they said no... because it was "already all prepared with olives"... so I don't think this is made fresh at all. We had the mussels instead and it was GREAT - pleasantly surprised, the sauce was amazing, the fries were great and the mussels were super fresh.
The decor is still nice but the dining room is lacking atmosphere... menus look sticky and shabby and drinks are ok but nothing more.
Our main courses were not good at all. I ordered the New Englander burger which is a burger I had already tried here about 3 years ago - it looked completely different and was overall terrible. The meat was cold in the centre. Husband had the fish and chips which looked really weird and was, again, cold.
We had three different waitresses during the course of like, an hour and the last, who took our plates away, was very sweet and the main reason I'm giving 3 stars (she and the mussels :) She was nice enough to comp both the burger and the fish and chips since we had barely eaten anything.
Sadly I don't think we'll be back...

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Because the reviews on Trip Adviser are mixed, we were a little nervous about trying this restaurant. We decided to go to lunch because we wanted to save a little money. We were not disappointed. We both got sandwiches that were large a luscious, with a side salad and "to die for" blue cheese dressing. I got the corned beef club and my spouse got the turkey Reuben. Both were excellent. The service was very good. Efficient and unobtrusive. Only complaint is there was music in the bar area and different music in the dining room and listening to both together was annoying.