“breakfast or lunch - its really yummy”

Miller's Cafe and Bakery
Ranked #7 of 42 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: American
Description: Selected by Food Network - Yankee Pot Roast Flip Sandwich - Top 50 Best Sandwiches in the USA! Gourmet Soups, Salads, Sandwiches - and Homemade Desserts. Riverside dining. Lunch only. FREE WI-FI. Hours : Tuesday to Saturday: 11 am to 2pm. Closed Sunday and Monday. Some seasonal weirdness so call first.
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Each meal that I have had here has been delicious and I have always been able to sit outside by the river. Also, the coffee is quite good. I reccomend trying it out.

Reviewed July 4, 2018

Went to what was Miller cafe, but it is now Narara cafe and bakery. We went in around 1:30 in the afternoon and it was empty. We were greeted by 2 very young girls that didn't know what was going on. We ordered the special which was a Pot Roast Sandwich. When it was delivered I couldn't see any meat. I opened the sandwich and found 2 little pieces of meat about 1/2 inch square on each half. I took the sandwich back and asked where the meat was and I was told that the sandwich was made by weight and after adding all the other ingredients there was no room for the meat. They made another and added a whole 1 piece of meat. The prices are high and the food is less. I don't know who now owns this place, but it surely is not Miller's. Also they had noting for baked goods either. My advice is don't go and save you money. We won't go again.

1  Thank Scott K
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

We were walking around Littleton looking for a place for a light lunch and one of the shops recommended this place. Overlooking the river.
The service was quick and friendly .
The view was great.
And the food was terrific.
Very much enjoyed our visit

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Went for breakfast, okay meal just not my style. It's coffee was good, a little cool on the first cup #2 was a fresh brew was more like a regular cup of morning coffee.

Reviewed June 10, 2018

When we arrived for breakfast around 9am only one person was working - she was very pleasant given the circumstance and luckily 3 other people arrived to help out. The breakfast sandwiches were on delicious fresh bread, served piping hot and tasty. Good coffee too. The baked goods were very limited for a Sunday morning so either there was a good crowd earlier in the day or were impacted by staffing for the day. Great view for outdoor seating.