“Excellent Asian Food in a nice environment”
Review of Chang Thai Cafe

Chang Thai Cafe
Ranked #4 of 42 Restaurants in Littleton
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 20, 2017

The restaurant was clean. The staff pleasant. We had the Appetizer Combo which was a delicious assortment of fried tid bits with 3 dipping sauces. My wife had the California Roll which she enjoyed. I Had the Trio Sushi; 3 pc.s each of tuna, salmon, and yellow tail served over sushi rice. The sushi was fresh and tasty! Very happy with our meal and would recommend it to all.

Reviewed July 16, 2017

We get a sushi roll, beef satay and usually one of the noodles and rice entrees for take-out here to share. We have enjoyed the meal most times, but I feel like a lot of those entree items have the same flavors with just different ingredients... Maybe that's the idea? Either way, the food is pretty good although it can be a little pricey for what you get. The mango sticky rice is the bomb!

Reviewed July 3, 2017

The crazy maki roll was poorly made and packaged in a clear plastic box that was too tall, allowing the four pieces to stick together and the spicy mayo and tobiko coating the inside of the box instead of being on the pieces.
The pad thai seemed to lack tamarind/tanginess. The only acidity seemed to come from the minuscule wedge of lemon that was enclosed.
They asked if I wanted chopsticks (I did), but did not include any napkins.

Reviewed June 28, 2017

Not a bad meal - but you don't come to New Hampshire for Thai food. We enjoyed the drunken noodles with beef.

Reviewed June 3, 2017

After reading N.H. magazine's recommendation for ethnic food in N.H. my wife and I followed their recommendation. We were greeted at the door, served promptly and efficiently, and had two good lunch specials for $9.99. We also started with dumplings which were very good but a little pricy and a Thai beer. The drunken noodle was a little too hot for my tastebuds but my wife liked hers. It was worth the visit.