“Authentic Thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 15, 2018

Very large menu to choose from. Good drink options also. Spiced Sangria served in a canning jar was delicious. Staff was pleasant. Food was served quickly and hot!

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Good food, good service, good price! We enjoyed our meal. We like hot food but three stars was too hot! Next time two stars.

Reviewed July 16, 2018

My best friend and I stopped here for dinner in February, and we enjoyed our dishes. I loved their Pad Thai. I'll definitely come here again as the food is fresh, tasty, and flavourful!

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten here several times and will always come back when I’m in town. The Pad Thai and Crispy Soft Shell Crab in Basil Sauce were delicious. Both dishes were extremely flavorful and light. The service is wonderful. When I requested no onions in a dish Crystal made sure to double check on other veggies to make sure we were happy with what we received. Eat here and leave happy (and full)!

Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

Visited on a Sunday evening and the tables were full. Our young waitress presented as less than enthusiastic to be there. Felt rushed to order our entree but put her off twice. The sushi order took way to long to arrive and in the interim I had to flag another waitress to refill my cocktail and water glasses. When the sushi did arrive she brought out the wrong one. Entrees ordered and arrived in a more timely fashion, but she did not bus the table. Empty sushi platter and plates left on the table and both empty cocktail glasses along with three entree dishes. She failed to take anything when she came back to check on the entrees. Frustratingly she brought the bill without being asked and still failed to bus the table. I signed the check on my thigh and left it atop an empty water glass.

The quality of the food is excellent but the very, very poor service took away from the experience. I do hope the owners will work with this youngster and either improve her skills or help her find something else.