“Quiet visit before my long drive home. ”

The InkWell Coffee & Tea House
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Littleton
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I couldn’t leave NH without a stop into my beloved Inkwell. This time I had an iced chai latte while sitting outside by the river. In the past I have enjoyed ricotta toast with lemon honey. Delish!

Reviewed July 16, 2018

I visited in February with one of my closest friends, and I had a delicious cup of cocoa, which I enjoyed by a windowsill where I could watch ice chunks float down the Ammonoosuc. The decorations are charming. Highly recommend!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

There are many options for hot and cold beverages here. The sandwiches are delicious and a very warm and inviting place.

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

Excellence iced latte. Good sandwiches. Be prepared for a bit of a wait for food as it is all made from scratch. Worth the wait though.

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

We need a break and a coffee/tea from our visit to Littleton so we saw this place and stopped in.
It was quint and the drinks were great. We shared a scone that was sooooooo good.
We parked ourselves at table and chair overlooking the river.
It was just a great overall experience.
Don’t forget to see the chairs made from stones.