All reviews living room jacuzzi tub rooms are clean lori waitstaff tavern nh
Reviewed February 2, 2018

This is a delightful Inn with a very good restaurant in it. I have lived in NYC and so my standard to call food good is high. The suite my husband and daughter stayed in had plenty of room and was charming and comfortable.My husband and daughter went up to NH to ski over a long weekend, but the first evening they hoped to be there the place they were staying had no vacancy. I decided to book them at this Inn because it looked like it might be good and Littleton is a charming little town. Thye had a wonderful time, were very pleased with the food and suite. I am sure we'll go back again. You should give it a try too!

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank HappyMommy41
Adam A, Owner at The Beal House, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2018

So happy to hear that they enjoyed their visit to The Beal House - they were lovely guests!

Reviewed November 10, 2017

If you're looking for a B&B, don't be fooled by the website. It is pastries & tea & coffee - serve yourself, in a room without dining tables. The Inn is not their priority & the rooms are in desperate need of updating, cleaining & repair.

The restaurant is their main focus & it shows. The food & cocktails are phenomenal. Everything from salad to dessert was lick-you-plate delicious! The descriptions on the menu aren't very clear for some dishes, but just ask the waitstaff & they'll gladly give you a clear explanation of each item.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed October 15, 2017

My husband and I stayed here for one night last night after a long day of hiking. We checked in and Adam showed us to our room. We stayed in the Mrs. Beal room which felt like a cozy apartment. I was able to take a nice soak in the large bathtub before we got dressed, relaxed a little in the living room and headed to dinner. We had a drink at the bar (they have a fantastic cocktail menu) and then sat down to a wonderful meal. I loved the vibe of this place- it was relaxing, warm, and the quality of food, service and beverage was very high. If you are going for dinner- do not skip dessert! They had one of the best creme brulee's I have ever tasted.
We woke up to a delightful breakfast. The coffee was smooth, and the food both filling and delicious. We can't wait to visit again!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Adam A, Owner at The Beal House, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017

We appreciate your feedback, Sara! So happy to hear that you and your husband enjoyed relaxing in Mrs. Beal's Suite and that you had a positive dinner experience as well!
Hope you visit us again the next time you're in the area!
Lori and Adam

Reviewed September 26, 2017

My husband and I celebrated our anniversary there this weekend and we couldn't have had a better time. The food is fresh, beautifully plated, and incredibly tasty! The Inn has so much New England charm too. Rooms are clean and cozy. Another perk is that all of the main attractions in downtown Littleton (Shillings tavern/brewery, Chutters Candy Store, Riverwalk Covered Bridge...etc.) are walking distance from the Inn, so you never run out of things to do! The Beal House is a wonderful place to stay and eat if you are in the northern NH area. We will definitely be back! Thank you Lori and Adam Aldrin for making our special weekend so memorable!!!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Adam A, Owner at The Beal House, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Thanks Jen! So happy to hear that you enjoyed celebrating with us! We loved having you and are thrilled to hear that you found Littleton as charming as we do. Hope to see you again soon!

Adam and Lori

Reviewed March 14, 2017

Loved everything about The Beal House! Reasonably priced, hospitible owners, clean, quiet, great location for skiing, shopping, etc., and attached to a top notch restaurant. Will definitely be back for a summer getaway!

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Adam A, Owner at The Beal House, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2017

Donna,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback - we are so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time at The Beal House. We hope to see you again this summer!

Best,