“Solid sub shop with pizza and Greek specialties ”

Gold House Pizza and Greek Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 44 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 18, 2017 via mobile

I had subs here twice. Once a few years back and today. Both times the owner made my sandwich. He is friendly, skilled and takes pride in his work and business. This place is your standard Greek grinder pizza shop with a few tables and fast take out. The place is clean and well kept. There's plenty of competition in town and this place is doing well. That says something. If you want a good value no frills fast sub, pizza, pasta or any other Greek meal, this place will do the trick nicely.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed January 26, 2017

I'd never been in the restaraunt even though I'd been past it many times. When I won the certificate, it was a chance to check it out and I'm glad I did. I had a sub which was very good and since then I've been back and had some pizza which is also good.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed January 6, 2017

Great food and service. A+

No complaints. This pizza joint has been around for 20+ yrs and it's still great.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed October 25, 2016

Finding a restaurant open around 22:00 in Littleton is a challenge, so we went to Gold House.

The young man taking orders was very kind.

The pizza was ordinary, good, but not special.

I learned that in New Hampshire a sub sandwich is called a "Grinder". How curious.

Lastly, although the name says "Greek" there are few Greek dishes, other than salad with olives and feta and a Greek pizza offering the same.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

We went for a late lunch after hiking. It was around 3pm. No one was in there. We ordered beer and pizza from a super friendly man. Sat down and drank our beer waiting for the pizza. As we sat there the place began to fill up. We rec'd our pizza pretty quick and it was wonderful. We were very happy. Hot melty cheese mmmm. Quaint, rustic pizzaria. Across the street we could see the Littleton library and a statue of Pollyanna out front. How fun was that? Apparently the writer is from LIttleton. We really enjoyed our meal! Would definitely go back!

Date of visit: October 2016