“A Tradition When We Visit Social Security”

Gold House Pizza and Greek Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 42 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

I bring my international students here every year, when we visit Social Security in town. We buy them an 'American lunch'! Food is good, service outstanding. A tradition which will continue. The owner always welcomes us! A stop to enjoy while in Littleton.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed June 4, 2017

Spent the night in Littleton, NH, We asked the front desk of the hotel for pizza place that delivers and the hotel recommended Gold House Pizza, and that they were the only place that they delivered too (Hampton Inn). The pizza arrived and it was great. We ordered the 4 cheese pizza with extra cheese. Great taste.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 18, 2017 via mobile

I had subs here twice. Once a few years back and today. Both times the owner made my sandwich. He is friendly, skilled and takes pride in his work and business. This place is your standard Greek grinder pizza shop with a few tables and fast take out. The place is clean and well kept. There's plenty of competition in town and this place is doing well. That says something. If you want a good value no frills fast sub, pizza, pasta or any other Greek meal, this place will do the trick nicely.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed January 26, 2017

I'd never been in the restaraunt even though I'd been past it many times. When I won the certificate, it was a chance to check it out and I'm glad I did. I had a sub which was very good and since then I've been back and had some pizza which is also good.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed January 6, 2017

Great food and service. A+

No complaints. This pizza joint has been around for 20+ yrs and it's still great.

Date of visit: December 2016