“Good Chain Food”

99 Restaurants
Ranked #9 of 42 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Welcome to your Littleton Ninety Nine Restaurant where we have "A Passion To Serve." Come dine with us and check out our 9 Real Size Entrees for just $9.99 or come enjoy our Thursday Night Trivia at the bar.
Reviewed July 9, 2018

We frequently eat at the Ninty-Nine in Littleton and have always had great food and service. We are especially fond of the hot lobster roll, but we have never had a bad meal at this place. Their salads are always excellent and very filling. Great family place and good prices.

Reviewed July 7, 2018

Great place to eat with kids or without a lot of variety there mai tia,margarite or mudslides are very tasty always something to choose from as far as food depending on what your craving.A nice place for a late night snack and a drink as well.

Reviewed June 4, 2018

My wife and I stopped here on a driving holiday in August 2017. It was the first time we had eaten at a 99 Restaurant (we are from the UK). We were impressed with the menu and the various specials including the $9.99 selections. I enjoyed a small dark beer, which was very nice, but it was a shame I was driving as they had a great selection of craft beers and cocktails available.
For food I had baked schrod, which I gather is a type of cod, and that was very nice, served with rice and broccoli. Staff were very friendly and we enjoyed our stop very much.

Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

What a nice surprise- good service and just what we needed comfort food and all across the road from the Hampton Inn where we were staying!
Didn't realize that 99 was so popular with the locals -now we see why.

Reviewed November 8, 2017

My wife and I decided that we should go out to eat a few nights ago and we selected the 99 Restaurant in Littleton. Server was friendly and service was quick. Drinks were served promptly and we were both quite pleased with the food quantity and quality.