“Great! ”

Porfido's Market & Deli
Ranked #16 of 42 Restaurants in Littleton
Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

Nice little market & deli. Picked up chicken salad sandwich, and a cheeseburger and onion rings to eat outdoors. The burger could have been a bit less pink in the center but overall everything was quite good. Their sandwiches never disappoint!

Reviewed January 15, 2018

Great place to grab sandwiches for picnic. Good deli and meat market. Some unique food items available.

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

When you need to grab a quick meal, bread, milk, pizza, beer & wine, this is quick and convenient. They also have a great deli and a good meat department. Be mindful, it's small, but they have everything you need in a pinch.

Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

This was my first time in the store and deli. I had an Italian sub which was great. Very good variety of fresh meats, salads and sides. Good prices and service. I will return.

Reviewed September 25, 2017

We stayed at a motel nearby and were happy to find this place. We got dinner and brought it back to the room. I wouldn't have pizza here anyway (I'm from NY, we know pizza) so I can't say anything about that, but our sandwiches were great and there was a lot to choose from in both the market and deli.