“Great Food”

Porfido's Market & Deli
Ranked #16 of 42 Restaurants in Littleton
Reviewed September 10, 2018

We stopped in on Saturday evening after driving from Franconia, where there is really nothing as far as dining. We just wanted have a something simple we could take back to our hotel room. I grew up in RI but now live in Maine, as soon as I saw "grinders" on the sign I knew this was going to be good. In Maine if you ask for a grinder they have no clue. The staff was great and the grinders were DELICIOUS, reminded me of being back in RI. We each planned on only eating half of the grinder but ended eating the whole thing because it was so good. Definatley cant wait for our next trip to NH!!!!

Reviewed August 25, 2018

The food was average at best with prices so high that one would think they were in New York City. All employees were packing a hand gun. Not sure why.

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Stopped by this deli for lunch while staying in town. It was ok, really nothing great. My husband had the burger with fries pickles.. which was ok, I had the BBQ shaved pork sandwich..that was kinda disappointing..the pork was very dry, my son had the sausage and peppers sandwich and onion rings which he did enjoy and my other son had a cheese pizza... He did like that.

Reviewed July 7, 2018

absolutely friendly staff and best pizza in town at a great price.You can get everything you possible could need in this small place from sandwhiches,pizza, cold cuts,salads etc,Wonderful meats just everything you could possibly need.Parking can be tricky but you have the whole main st to find a parking or you can park in the back and short walk down.

Reviewed May 16, 2018

Delicious subs, I had the Italian. Great place to get groceries, beer, ice and a meal. Parking can be tricky.