“Favorite place to eat pizza”
Review of Schilling Beer Co.

Schilling Beer Co.
Ranked #3 of 42 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Pizza, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Schilling Beer Co. Is a progressive European-inspired small-batch brewery. We exclusively brew beers that we are personally passionate about--beers that tell a story about our history, friendship and values. We believe that craft beer is best enjoyed in community and within a specific sense of place. Our Cicerone-educated staff and unique location-on the banks of the Ammonoosuc River in a carefully renovated three-story 1797 gristmill-provide an optimal environment to do just that. We offer rustic Neopolitan-style pizzas cooked in a wood-fired oven, local meats and cheeses and other plates designed to pair with our beers. Our food is rustic, simple and fresh, emphasizing local sources whenever possible. Outdoor beer garden and riverfront deck seating are available, weather permitting.
Reviewed August 13, 2018

I've been coming to Littleton (from New Jersey) for the summer for 48 years. A few years back I was thrilled to discover Shilling. I go multiple times when I'm in town! The beer is great, pizza is great, and I love the beer braided pretzel. Never had a bad experience!

Reviewed August 12, 2018

When in Littleton, a stop at Schilling is a must.
Some of the nicest brews on tap and food to match. Located right on the Ammonoosuc riverfront in a new building ….great place to relax.

Reviewed August 11, 2018

The outside eating area seemed like a good choice, but the biting flies, poor coverage of umbrellas, bad sun angle made for an uncomfortable experience. Our pizza was pretty good, b ut the beer that we chose was unavailable. All in all a disappointing evening.

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

The beer is fantastic. I tried an IPA & a Double. Nice choices of glassware and excellent beer.

The pretzel appetizer, pizza's, & Cuban Sandwich were all outstanding. Food was hot, flavorful, & cooked perfectly.

Atmosphere & service was great too.

Reviewed August 8, 2018

What a find. Great food, great beer, great service..a perfect trifecta. We were just passing through on our way to Maine. Our server, Molly, was amazing. She was very cheerful and helpful. She explained all of the different beer choices. We both had their sour beer and it was great. The pizza was some of the best we have ever had. My husband had the special of the day, the Mambo and I had Ranch on Fire. We usually share them and it was hard for me to give him half of mine. Both were good pizzas but Ranch on Fire was the best.