“Candy store as it should be!”
Review of Chutters

Chutters
Ranked #1 of 15 Shopping in Littleton
Reviewed 17 August 2017

The colorful outside welcomes you to a great candy store within. There is candy found throughout the store, as well as other gifts, but the main attraction is the longest candy counter in the world! The candy is found within glass jars and you will find modern candy, as well as hard to find classics.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

The advertised candy counter caught our eye so we decided to check it out - talk about feeling like kids in a candy store! We couldn't resist - my husband and I each grabbed our own bags and filled them up. There were so many yummy choices and we had a blast! The world's longest candy counter is definitely worth a visit - it will sweeten your day! We absolutely loved it!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

This is a great place for kids...Very large selection of all types of candy, but expensive! Watch the weight of what your putting in your bag...$13.99 per pound adds up fast! Also, some items we choose were stale.

Other items are more interesting for adults t-shirts, jams & jellies, sock, and pj's, a little something for everyone.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

My daughter loves gummy candy and they have a great selection there! Lots of other candies, too, many that I haven't seen since I was a kid myself :) They have a very nice selection of souvenirs gifts as well. We love stopping here whenever we are in town!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Current treats and candies of the past are found here! Many varieties of gummy shaped candies as well as old-time favorites like Clove gum and Mary Janes. Locally made fudge in many flavors, free samples!
Many gift items as well, artwork too!