“Best Asian food!”

Jay House Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 68 Restaurants in Londonderry
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

The food was so fresh and tasty! Veggie fried rice had a alot of flavor, crab Rangoon made in house-not frozen, everything was delicious!

Reviewed February 18, 2018

We've tried Jay House twice recently for both Chinese and Japanese food, and have been pretty pleased with our choices. The restaurant itself is small, so we opted for takeout. The staff is friendly, the food is fresh, and the prices are good. The only thing about the pricing that is a little disappointing is that the Japanese food is priced on the high side. But Jay House is still a good option for a local Asian place.

Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

A new menu with more lunch choices !!
My new favorite asian restaurant.
Excellent service and a nice bar.

Reviewed July 16, 2017

Have ordered Chinese take out several times before , due to proximity to my jobsite and the food is plentiful and tasty.

Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

Pretty quiet here on a Tuesday at noon. Looks like take out is popular... They have a bar with TV anfld they also have a sushi bar. I had a couple spicy tuna rolls and a specialty roll. They were pretty good. I would come back. The use pickled ginger (pink) and I prefer just regular ginger. It's seemed really clean from what I could tell, and the sushi chef was very nice and making sure that my food was good. Nice sushi joint in Londonderry.... They also have Chinese, but I didn't have any...