“Delicious sandwiches!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

We stopped in Manchester to get lunch on our way home from a NH weekend away- lots of places to choose from, but my husband picked the Bridge Cafe. Lots of seating to choose from, although the place was busy. My husband had a Rueben sandwich with fruit salad- which he thought was very good. Our daughter got a grilled cheese, which I tasted and thought it was particularly good. I had the chicken caeser wrap- the chicken was amazing! Pasta salad was very good too! Would definitely stop here again!

Reviewed 28 January 2017

I was a little intimidated by the length of the line, but the food was amazing. Worth the very brief wait! We had the veggie and greek chicken wrap. I cannot say enough. The sandwiches were huge and were accompanied by two sides, which were also sizable! I appreciate the fact that you were given several choices of sides. My mother also enjoyed a Carrot Cake smoothie, yum. She sipped it all day.

I can't believe how organized and well run it is. The man taking orders was extremely friendly amidst the hustle and bustle of the lunchtime rush. He did not seem rushed or impatient, yet he was efficient.

We were given a number so we could sit and chat while we waited, very clever idea. It gets people out of the way of the line as well.

We will definitely be returning on our next trip, can't wait.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

I eat Bridge Cafe about once a week! Today my chipotle turkey panini was perfect and they gave me two pickles! Also love the vegan vampire fresh made juice to get those extra fruits and vegetables in my diet!

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

I went here with friends on their recommendation and wow was it worth it. The home made muffins and sandwiches were great. Service was great as well and a nice cafe atmosphere. Would certainly return for lunch.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

This place is super cute and the food we ordered was great. My wife had a ham omelette and I had French toast. One warning- the smoothie to curb your hunger is no joke. I had one after breakfast and I didn't want to eat for 48 hours! So much tummy pain!