“Great Service”
Review of Lorena's Cantina

Lorena's Cantina
Ranked #105 of 428 Restaurants in Manchester
Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Went there for Taco Tuesday, tacos were very good. Service was excellent I recommend a pitcher of mojitos.

1  Thank John G

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

We tried this place this weekend and were not disappointed! The food and service was great, the margaritas were delicious. We had a large party and they were able to accommodate us quickly and the server did a great job. We would definitely recommend this place and be there again!

1  Thank Lacey O
Reviewed March 3, 2018

We love Mexican food and Lorenas Cantina is delicious. The food is always tasty and we make a point of trying different items on the menu. Also, the Mexican Sangria should not be missed.

2  Thank beckyandgreg2015
Reviewed January 17, 2018

The food is good but the best part was the atmosphere. The space gives you a big city feel which is nice to have without the other headaches associated with bigger cities. My only complaint is that I prefer my tacos to have 2 tortillas and theirs only had 1.

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

Authentic Mexican food we had our second visit last night and really really enjoyed it. On Wednesdays they have all the enchiladas you could eat for 8.99. They were really good. I like one of the bartenders better than the other but they make really good margaritas and the place was hopping last night. I highly recommend it !