“Good portions, good food, good service - very reasonable prices!”
Review of Airport Diner

Airport Diner
Ranked #18 of 428 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$2 - US$13
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Airport Diner in Manchester, N.H. is a traditional 50's style diner conveniently located near the Manchester-Boston Regional Airport. Complete with be-boppin' music, a case full of home-made pies, and a tuna melt The Boston Globe called "a local tuna melt worth traveling for," Airport Diner is a family-friendly restaurant that offers something for everyone. Breakfast served all day long and comfort food favorites just like mom used to make!
Reviewed November 5, 2016

We were staying at the Holiday Inn so it was very convenient. You literally don't have to walk outside to go from the hotel to the restaurant. The restaurant is open from 5:00 am until midnite daily and there is a bar as well - very convenient!

It was busy enough when we went that we couldn't get a booth so we had to sit at a high top table with stools which were not very comfortable at all. The wait staff was great and it didn't take too long to prepare the food.

Between us we had a tuna melt with fries and a burger with onion rings. The portions are large and the food was good. I like my tuna with more mayo than the sandwich I had but it was still good. My wife said her burger was excellent. Our bill was about $25 total which I thought was very reasonable.

This place is very convenient, the food good and service excellent so I would recommend it.

Reviewed November 1, 2016

We went on a Tuesday evening around 6pm. We were seated immediately and didn't wait long to order. Server was polite and efficient. Food didn't take long to be served- I had the chicken parmesan, it comes on a bed of spaghetti, and my husband got the fish platter- catch of the day. Both meals were large portions. I split mine and took half of it home for lunch tomorrow. The spaghetti was a little overdone, the chicken Parmesan was a thick piece of chicken, the sauce was fresh tasting- I salted it for some more flavor, but its good if you prefer low salt taste. My husband's fish serving was about 8 inches long, (big!) and nicely battered and fried. That meal came with fries which he almost finished. We shared a toll house pie for dessert- and that was enough for the two of us. The cookie was moist and chocolaty, with some vanilla ice cream and whipped cream on top. The server added a second cherry so we both got one- that was a nice touch! The price was very reasonable.

Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

Stayed at the Holiday Inn which is attached and we tried to go for Lunch and Dinner and both days it was full so we decided to go for breakfast and it was delicious! They definitely give you enough food for what you pay for. Will definitely come again!

Reviewed October 20, 2016

We were in Manchester for four days and had dinner here three nights. Menu has wide selection and tasty food. We will be back in the area and will make a point to revisit the Airport Diner.

Reviewed October 12, 2016

Great place to stop for breakfast or dinner, foods always good, decent portions, fast. always plenty of coffee they ways diners used to be.