All reviews full kitchen an extended stay two bedroom suite small kitchen whole fruit yogurt early flight free breakfast sofa bed indoor pool waffle maker new hampshire opened the door convenient location third floor living area air conditioner
Reviewed November 29, 2017

I love to travel, even when I am pretty close by. Manchester is about 2.5 hours from me, but it's certainly far enough to need a place to stay! I've been in two other Manchester hotels, and unfortunately while they had a lot of positive attributes, they fell short in other areas (but still good stays). Recently I stayed at the TownePlace very near the airport in Manchester. To be honest, I had to struggle to find something I did not like about this hotel, as it was the best stay I have had in Manchester so far.

The Good: Where do I begin? The check-in was fairly quick (reservation with Pricelline). I didn't have a lot of bags with me this time, but I could have had double for all the room I had. The suite was a King bed with a sofa-bed, pretty much a full kitchen, and bath. The room was very clean, as was the bathroom and kitchen. The kitchen had all the utensils to cook a meal (a four surface stove, microwave and small (but bigger than a mini-fridge) refrigerator, pots, pans and plates). Honestly, I always tell people to call the hotel before staying so you know what to expect... I'm pretty sure if I did call I would not have expected this!

The "Work Area" or "Living Room" had enough room for me to get comfortable. The room I stayed in had an ergonomic chair with the high back, which was very comfortable. I'm a big guy so I could have used something a little wider, but for the average fella I think that chair would do nicely. My laptop is fairly huge, but sitting on that desk it looked like a much smaller laptop.

The TV was (yes I had to be sure) an HDMI flat screen TV. If you have read any of my other reviews, you know that can be a tough thing to find in some hotels. This TV was sitting on a base that pulls out and turns toward the bed and work area... extremely useful. What was also very useful were all the power outlets located in various areas in the bedroom, living room, and kitchen.

Oh yes, they had an actually decent fitness room. Very, very tough to find a hotel willing to foot the bill on equipment AND maintain them. And, breakfast should be included during your stay. Near the fitness area is a decent sized indoor pool. The bathroom had plenty of towels and was immaculate. Sleep quality was very good except for one issue I mention below.

The bad: The check-in went fairly well, but had to make sure the person checking me in used the shortened version of my name. It can be a hassle but he did change it after some convincing. The upstairs renter above me was either extremely heavy footed or was doing so purposely. Not the hotel's fault of course, but could be an issue if the floors are that thin. Usually in hotels like this, they put out two bars of soap, and I had one, but really... not horrible. The only true issue I did have was the heater / A/C... at about 3AM the first night it hummed so loud I thought it was an alarm. The next night it did not do that. It was also a little warmer that night so not sure if that had anything to do with it.

All said and done, a near perfect stay. I will be booking again the next time I am in Manchester. Oh... don't forget the shopping in the area. The New Hampshire Mall is practically right next door, and if you want to impress the family, head over to Chunky's for dinner and a movie which is within walking distance of the hotel.

TownePlace does it right!

Room tip: I stayed on the second floor of three floors. Maybe 3rd Floor might be the most quiet.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

We stayed only 1 night while on a stopover through Manchester. We liked the room setup with bedroom, couch, small kitchen. It was comfortable and clean. Our room was on the third floor and very quiet. Our checkin went very smooth, Rachel was very informative and friendly. Hotel was close to the airport, and a shuttle was available. Rooms were cozy and well styled. The room had a refrigerator and microwave. Breakfast room was small and narrow. The food was the usual fare cold with a few hot items. We didn’t use the indoor pool, but it looked very clean. The staff was nice and we would stay again.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Dmlsun
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

This is a nice place to stop while in the Manchester area. Close to many stores and downtown Manchester, NH. The Studio room is just right for two people. Nice full kitchen and close to super market to stock up. Great places to dine out also. This Marriott had a nice breakfast included. No waffle maker, but nice.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2017

The rooms are not so much true suites, but rather a bedroom with a full kitchen to one side. That said, this is a well-managed, well-located property. Breakfast choices are good, and our bed was comfortable.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

I have stayed here a few times and I will return. Rooms are clean and fresh. Staff is eager to please. Hotel is located in an area with a mall and plenty of eating establishments to satisfy anyone's fancy.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank globtratta
Jeramie F, Operations Manager at TownePlace Suites Manchester-Boston Regional Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us. We look forward to your next visit to the Manchester Area!