“quick inexpensive and fresh”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #91 of 426 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Chipotle Mexican Grill in Manchester, New Hampshire is located approximately 1.5 miles north of Exit 1 off Interstate 293 North/NH Route 101 West,phone number is (603) 624-2084; fax is (603) 624-2086
Reviewed December 6, 2017

we have gone to this chipotle on many occasions when on our way to another destination. its always fast to get in and get out. the food is always fresh due to their high volume and the price makes it affordable. The staff are friendly and we have never been disappointed here.

Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

Atmosphere: Easy to grab food, easy style, welcoming but casual.

Food: great burrito, very tasty.

Staff: really friendly and nice people who seem to enjoy their work and dealing with customers.

Value: I'm on the fence with this one!! On one hand, a huge vegan burrito for £6 is fantastic!! I felt satisfied and it was made right there & then, but I think shaving a quid off in the absence of cheese and sour cream could tip it over the edge into 'great value' territory...

Reviewed January 6, 2016 via mobile

After flying all day, I was hungry. Arrived while they were cleaning and they said it'd be just a minute. The manager came out, apologized for the wait and offered a drink on the house. Then while I was filling my drink an influx of people arrived - about 10. The worker who said it would be a minute waved me up to the front of the line. It was quite the kind gesture. Footnote - I'm from Maine and outside of taco bell and margaritas and Chipotle, we hardly have any other Mexican establishments outside of Portland. Of those 3, Chipotle is my favorite. Understandably, this isn't a great sample size, but I've always been happy with Chipotle. (Likely doesn't compare to Mexican food stonghold states of the southwest).

Reviewed December 30, 2015

My daughter and I were hungry and tired when we arrived. We were quickly served our tasty food. We were satisfied with our portions.

Reviewed November 25, 2015

I really can't see why this place is successful! The meat should have a description next to it. What is Carnitas or Sorfritas? The food is plentiful but bland, The acoustics in this place are horrendous. It's like eating in a tin can. Conversation is impossible.It may be healthy but is it good? Not really!