“Very good!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed January 20, 2018

We arrived at 6 pm, Sat evening. There was no wait for a table although the restaurant was pretty full. We had a nice window seat. We were taking our daughter out to dinner (she attends college nearby). The food was very good - I had the Black and Blue salad - very generous amount of steak tips - had to take some home. My husband had the fish and chips - he thought it was excellent. Our daughter had the California Club wrap which was also very good. Service was good - it did take a while for our food to come out. We will definitely go back!

Reviewed January 15, 2018

Dropped in here for lunch on our way from Killington to Boston on our way home. A pleasant welcome on a quiet Friday (and a very cold one at that)!

The waitress made me a hot drink - rum, hot cider and cinnamon stick - on request and it was really delicious!

I chose the fish (haddock) and chips and husband a Walking in Memphis burger - both with home made fries. The portions were huge but we did them justice!

This was one of the few times in our 10 days in the States where we had a meal that was well-presented, tasty and with good service. Hurrah!!

Reviewed January 8, 2018

We have visited The Farm several times for lunch. Though the food is pretty good, service is always very slow. Don't go unless you have 1 1/2 hours for lunch..

Reviewed December 16, 2017

In Manchester for a convention, we decided to go for a hike to get some fresh (cold) air and a little exercise. We stopped here for lunch. I had the burger and beer lunch special and my wife had the pulled pork sandwich (which she couldn't finish). They were both very good and the fries were excellent.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed December 2, 2017

I stopped at The Farm Bar and Grille for dinner the other night while passing through the area. The food was very good at decent prices. The portions are very filling. The service improved after being ignored for the first 15 minutes. After that it was fine. I will try it again the next time I am in the area.

Date of visit: October 2017