“Gluten free mac and cheese heaven!”

Mr. Mac's Macaroni and Cheese
Ranked #7 of 409 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We do 1 thing, Macaroni & Cheese, and we do it right! Over 25 varieties made to order, or create your own. Named "Best OF NH" by New Hampshire Magazine. Named "The Meal Worth Driving To" by Phantom Gourmet. Take exit 9S 1 mile off I-93. Dine-in, to-Go, or "take-n-bake". Multi-grain and Gluten-free avaiable.
Reviewed 14 November 2016

My family has to be gluten free and this is one place here mac and cheese can be anything you can imagine! If you are a mac and cheese fan, drop by and check it out!

1  Thank GeekMamaKara

Reviewed 7 November 2016

The food is just your average mac and cheese. Sure they have some interesting flavors, but at the prices they're charging, it is surely not worth it.

2  Thank Kyle M
Reviewed 3 November 2016

I had read about Mr. Mac's on one of those internet lists of the best places for macaroni and cheese so as we were driving past Manchester we wanted to stop. The counter gentleman was very helpful but it was difficult to decide as there were so many offerings that sounded good. My wife and I decided to share a medium Chicken Cordon Blue. The good sized skillet had good sized firm pieces of chicken breast meat, ham and macaroni in a cheese and Dijon mustard sauce. Lots of cheese makes this dish yummy and comforting. Mr. Mac's deserves the mention as being one of the best places to have macaroni and cheese. Our only regret is that we do not live close enough to try some of the other offerings.

1  Thank Michael R
Reviewed 26 October 2016

I had never seen so many types of Mac n' Cheese. I try a different one every time I go but the buffalo chicken mac is my favorite!

1  Thank Cheryl M
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

This is a quaint quasi fast food place. I believe it is the only one. Every kind of Mac and cheese you can think of served in cast iron skillets. Not fancy but fabulous! The lobster is real lobster, my son loved the Philly cheese steak Mac and cheese.

2  Thank Karie S